PDA

View Full Version : Who bought my craft????

Brian G Reynolds - n/a
7-Feb-06, 10:01 PM
Well, it seems the happy new owners of my home built are not so happy as to collect it!

It was bought on ebay and paid for promptly, and thats it so far.

I have tried to contact the new (almost)owners via ebay, but had no reply.

Are you here guys?

If not does anyone know as to where I stand as to moving it on? I really do want it to have another go with a new driver.

PS, great forum, well impressed.

B.

Brian G Reynolds - n/a
7-Feb-06, 10:04 PM
Okay what did I do wrong?

I seem to be a fully paid up JUNIOR.... dont want to go there again.... hated it.

B.

srn4 - n/a
7-Feb-06, 10:44 PM
If they paid you, what are you worrying about?

Using the ebay website you can demand the buyers contact details from ebay. (be warned, the buyer automatically gets sent your details when you ask for theirs)

This should give you a landline phone number and allow you to contact them..

Failing this, sell the hover again on ebay and keep all the money http://hovercraft.org.uk/images/icons/smiley_icons/icon_biggrin.gif

team black - n/a
8-Feb-06, 08:19 AM
I offer a free hovercraft removal service- I'd be glad to call round and collect it if they don't turn up http://hovercraft.org.uk/images/icons/smiley_icons/icon_lol.gif

Brian G Reynolds - n/a
8-Feb-06, 09:50 PM
Not worried about it just want the new owner to have as much fun in it as I did.

I was more worried about the legal side of things.

Sorry for my ignorance but which one of "Team Black" are you? or is it all of you?

I have no problem in you having it as long as you have good fun in it, I just want it to go to a good home until it falls apart like me!

I will contact ebay as you say and see if I can get a number for the buyers and get back to you all.

Be good,

B.

team black - n/a
9-Feb-06, 07:56 AM
Sorry for my ignorance but which one of "Team Black" are you? or is it all of you?

Mostly the welsh-speaking one