PDA

View Full Version : When is the AGM?

Nick Long - n/a
23-Feb-06, 07:09 PM
Now I've got a very simple question I'm trying to answer?

When is the club AGM occuring?

I know its the 40th anniversary celebration this weekend and I'm even booked on it. But when is the actual AGM, you know the constitutional bit where the official business is done?

The details on the club website don't mention it.

The current issue of the mag has a one page advert for the event but doesn't say when the AGM is.

The previous issue of the mag (JAN) has a double page "Weekend Programme" that doesn't tell you.

The December issue has a double page spread that doesn't actually say when the AGM is.

So, when is it please and why is it so secret? I would like to know when to turn up.

Nick

Keith Oakley - n/a
23-Feb-06, 08:47 PM
According to the prog for the weekend (the little red book - the official notice of the meeting with all the financial stuff) its at 11.15 am in Eyre 1&2 on sat 25th, sandwiched between the chairmans welcome and the competitors forum.

Gayle Spedding - n/a
23-Feb-06, 09:19 PM
Hi Nick

As Keith said, the actual AGM is due to start at 11.15 on Saturday morning. It's not a secret! The timetable for the weekend is clearly printed on the inside cover of the offical AGM booklet that you will have received with your January magazine!

Look forward to seeing you, and everyone else that has booked for part or all of the weekend - if you haven't booked, you're going to miss out!

Gayle

Nick Long - n/a
23-Feb-06, 09:40 PM
Thanks Keith & Gayle,

I thought there was such a book, and I've searched the house for it. But I was surprised I couldn't find the info anywhere else.

Nick