PDA

View Full Version : Fuji Robin Spares

Hoverbat - n/a
14-Apr-06, 08:45 AM
Hi All

I need a pair of new carb attachment rubbers for my ec44 and yes i know spares are hard to find but can anyone tell me the address or phone number of a spares supplier and is it possible to use the rubber tubes from another make of engine.

Regards John

Jamie Lewendon - n/a
14-Apr-06, 11:05 AM
What size are the carbs, OD on the engine side, and can you measure the hole pitch of the mountin bolts. I'll have a look.

Jamie

Hoverbat - n/a
14-Apr-06, 06:17 PM
Hi Jamie

Carb OD on the engine side is 40mm and the engine flange hole centers are 62mm in the vertical plane. ive pulled the heads and i also need at least one piston as with the extra air comeing in thru the bad rubber it has burnt one piston top and nipped a ring.

Regards John

hovercad - n/a
14-Apr-06, 07:48 PM
Hello John,

Just out of interest.

What size duct and what pulley sizes do you use???

regards

Craig

hovercad - n/a
14-Apr-06, 07:56 PM
hello Again,

Any clues where to get an adaptor for the crank???

Craig

Jamie Lewendon - n/a
15-Apr-06, 09:48 AM
What size piston do you need?

What are the rings like?

I'll have a look in the bag of random carb rubbers I acquired.

Cadfly.

I can knock you up a crank adaptor if you can send me a sketch of what you are looking for.

Jamie

Hoverbat - n/a
16-Apr-06, 08:51 AM
Hi Craig

Duct size is 63cm and pullys are 30 teeth and 56 teeth

John

Hoverbat - n/a
16-Apr-06, 09:14 AM
Hi Jamie

Piston is 70mm one of the rings on mine is welded to the piston with alloy but with care it might come out the other is ok and still good gap in the bore.

John

Hoverbat - n/a
18-Apr-06, 08:34 AM
Pistons have got 0.5 stamped on the top

Jamie Lewendon - n/a
18-Apr-06, 11:52 AM
Are we talking about the same EC44 here

Twin free air cooled? single or twin piston ring?

The pistons I have are 67mm ish

I definatly have one carb rubber, I will have to dig a bit deeper to see if I have another.

Jamie

Hoverbat - n/a
18-Apr-06, 06:17 PM
Twin piston ring but i have the feeling this engine has been worked on. It says on the block casting EC44PQ-04. they have been known to bore these engines out for snowmobiles and aviation. Im hoping that i can find a piston from another source to match.

Jamie Lewendon - n/a
19-Apr-06, 11:52 AM
can you stick up a picture of the engine.

Hoverbat - n/a
19-Apr-06, 12:58 PM
I will put a pic up but its all in bits at the moment it looks axactly the same as my ec34pm from a distance however the carb and exhaust fitting studds are different and its slightly longer.