PDA

View Full Version : Queenborough, Kent Coastal Race

Russ Pullen - n/a
31-May-06, 05:59 PM
Hi All

Just a reminder that the Queenborough Coastal Championship Race & Crusie is on this weekend - and by the look of the weather forecast, we're blessed! Warm and Sunny. Never seen that before on the Isle of Sheppey but we'll trsut them.

Races on Saturday & Sunday (12.30 Saturday - 1pm Sunday) with unlimited crusing at other times.

The event is part of the Regatta and has been laid on very much for our benefit so don't forget to collect charity sponsorship money - something along the lines of a small amount per lap compelted? Races will probably be 20-30 laps.

Queenborough offers some of the best cruising available anywhere in the UK - endless mud, gullies, tidal flats and creeks are just 'round the corner' in the medway. Should be a fabulous weekend whether you wish to cruise or race.

Unfortunately, the Coastal Racing site is down at the moment coz of some technoprob but please email me if you need directions/times.

Russ

hljevans - n/a
31-May-06, 08:56 PM
any idea of how many craft will be taking part ,as im not sure if my craft will be ready in time .i will be there if i can make it .if only to watch.is there any imfo for camping ect.Henry

Russ Pullen - n/a
1-Jun-06, 07:31 PM
Hi All

For those that have contacted me, or wish to know more, details of the venue and camping are now on the Coastal Racing site at

http://www.coastal-hovercraft-racing.org.uk/Queenborough_inf (www.coastal-hovercraft-racing.org.uk/Queenborough_info.html) o.html

Russ