PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for AGM?

Arny - n/a
25-Dec-07, 09:09 AM
Hi Y'all,

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I requested tickets for the AGM several times now to the email address posted in the mag and this web site but had no reply.

Has anyone had any replies to AGM ticket requests?

Arny

Arny - n/a
27-Dec-07, 01:35 PM
Is anyone going to the AGM...?

From the response to this thread (or rather the lack of it) and the fact that I haven't had any replies to my request for tickets I am beginning to wonder if anyone if going at all?

It is quite a drive for us and an expensive weekend if not many are going. Is it really just a chance for officers of the club to get together or is there something worth the normal member going for?

tonybroad - n/a
27-Dec-07, 03:13 PM
the AGM is usually well attended, i think 125+ people at the last one - there are new people organizing it this time so bear with them

there's normally plenty going on or you can just chill out and talk hovercraft if you don't want to attend the talks and other events

i'll be there, not booked yet though ! on my to-do list

Tony

Ian Brooks - n/a
27-Dec-07, 05:07 PM
I've been the last two years... theres usually lots there. But I havn't got my tickets yet... I do that after Christmas.

Ian

Keith Lovell - n/a
5-Jan-08, 04:42 PM
Happy new year to you all!!

Has any one got a reply about the AGM yet?

regards

Keith

Robert - n/a
5-Jan-08, 07:21 PM
We also are interested in going to the AGM but haven't yet tried to use the e-mail address. Anyone out there who has been successful? I believe Jenny Newton is organising it - has anyone got a contact e-mail for her?

Keith Lovell - n/a
6-Jan-08, 04:16 PM
Hey folks,

Had contact from Jenny, she has had internet provider problems.

See you there!!!!!

Keith