PDA

View Full Version : Little Kev Update

Kevin Eastwood - n/a
27-May-08, 11:02 PM
I spoke to Kevin Tuckers wife this evening as he is ignoring my calls, probably because of the amount of abuse that he knows is coming his way!

He has had his hip pinned and plated but is now up and about on crutches, he has also had some physio too, so everything is going as well as can be expected. Hopefully they are going to get him home by ambulance on thursday which will be comfortable all the way to south Devon but I suppose that is why they invented morphine.

Barbara has asked me to thank everyone, paramedics, marshalls for all their help and the packing up of crafts/tools, Jamie, Les & Rupert for getting the craft back, repairing/storing.

She would also like to thank Joel and Karla Tucker for entertaining and looking after Vicky, Andy and John Bucknall all day, Karla now wants a dog (that bit didn't sound right but leaving it in as it will get a laugh!) thankfully it's cheaper than the pony she wants.

As soon as I know any more I will let you know. Kev will probably be on here when he gets back anyway

Kevin Eastwood - n/a
28-May-08, 06:01 AM
Ok Have a new name for him...

He is now known as "Numpty Dumpty"

(I can get away with it as I have known him for 36ish yrs) http://hovercraft.org.uk/images/icons/smiley_icons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Please feel free to abuse him at any time!!!

charfont - n/a
28-May-08, 10:16 AM
Trish Bartlett (nw member)

paid a visit last night see how kev was fairing

talking ten to the dozen and keen to get back in the saddle

hopfully be home (nearer to) by the end of the week.

thanks to trish for popping in to see kev and all the best to kev on his trip home and a speedy recovery.

Kevin Eastwood - n/a
28-May-08, 10:33 PM
Managed to phone him this eve and like charlie says non stop talking (its the drugs) this is the gruesome bit, it was the ball of the joint that broke but is a clean break with a little tissue damage, although dissapointed about not being able to race again this year hopefully as soon as he can drive he will be bringing Joel to for the juniors.

Friday is the likely day for the trip back down south, once again he can't thank everyone enough for the help with him and making sure the kids were ok!