PDA

View Full Version : Membership application

profqwerty - n/a
9-Oct-08, 12:41 PM
Hi,

Is it possible to pay for / apply for membership at the next hovercraft meeting? Or is it better to do it now by post?

Toby

sixpackpert - n/a
9-Oct-08, 12:45 PM
If you want to keep receiving the magazine then do it know. Also it would be a lot easier if it was done before the meeting (keeps the people in race control happy http://hovercraft.org.uk/images/icons/smiley_icons/icon_biggrin.gif ) because then they don't have to issue a licence and craft numbers all at the same time.

profqwerty - n/a
9-Oct-08, 01:03 PM
Ah ok. I will have to buy some envelopes then. One of the things I didn't bring with me to Uni.

LouiseBeale - n/a
9-Oct-08, 01:12 PM
You don't have to have an envelope for renewal just ring 01295 770297 with a payment card....

LouiseBeale - n/a
9-Oct-08, 01:13 PM
p.s. as a general rule don';t leave anything to be done at the race meeting (except race entry). Please also make sure you apply for next years licence at least a month before the first race meeting.

profqwerty - n/a
9-Oct-08, 03:15 PM
You don't have to have an envelope for renewal just ring 01295 770297 with a payment card....

That's lucky....you'll never guess what I forgot to buy on the way back from lectures walking past the shops....