PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Flying Fish Marlin SOLD!

Arny - n/a
31-Jan-09, 04:59 PM
This craft was sold to me directly by Flying Fish. It has been on several Rhone Raids and was in good condition when I bought it about 18 months ago. However, since then I have had little chance to use it. I am in the middle of a general maintenence effort so the craft is not flying just now but I reckon that 2 full days work should see it flying again.

Engine is out in preparation to replace bottom belt pulley, carb, oil & plugs. Skirt is off ready to replace all segments.

I have already bought most of the parts needed to complete the task... new fan drive belt, drive pulley, all new skirt segments (old ones available as spares). A few small items are still required... e.g. connectors for electrical connection to engine,fuel filter...

Complete with trailer, trailer lock, 2 x wheel clamps and light board.

This would make an excellent small project and a cheap way to get flying a craft with a great pedigree.

£Offers please

Arny - n/a
13-Feb-09, 04:25 PM
I'd accept £1500...

no takers?

There is over £500 of new skirt and other bits bought from Flying Fish so although this is not flying it is still a great bargain.

Arny - n/a
15-Feb-09, 09:08 PM
Take a look at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snickersnax/sets/72157613828980 (www.flickr.com/photos/snickersnax/sets/72157613828980549) 549

Pics of it flying are when I bought it in 2007. It hasn't flown for over a year.

The above link wasn't working but should be fine now. Paul

garyfirth - n/a
16-Feb-09, 06:51 AM
i will take it let me know payment details.

cheers gaz

Arny - n/a
16-Feb-09, 08:23 AM
Replie by PM

Arny - n/a
16-Feb-09, 12:03 PM
NOW SOLD.