PDA

View Full Version : Happy St Patricks Day 2009

Philip
17-Mar-09, 07:30 PM
Hi, my first post on this excellent new website, Happy St Patrick's Day, Philip,

Ian Brooks
17-Mar-09, 07:46 PM
You won't like it, you know, you'll miss the smell of the 2-smoke and all that comforting ring-ding-ding!

Will we still see the "old girl" around or has she been retired?

Cheers

Philip
17-Mar-09, 07:55 PM
Dont worry, the "old girl" is still going strong. The new owner had it out for 5 hours a few Sundays back and said he was deaf Mon and Tue. well I did tell him to wear muffs. Philip

David Ryan
18-Mar-09, 12:52 PM
Nice to see that no matter how posh you get, you still talk to us mere plebs. After the heated handlebar grips on the craft, I suppose that you'll be wanting a coffee machine is next. Looking foward to the Tralee Easter Hover-in.
Slán
David.

Jon Pert
18-Mar-09, 03:06 PM
Cracking craft you've got there Phil, shame I didn't have the spare cash for it myself.

Enjoy. http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/thumbup.gif

Philip
18-Mar-09, 06:28 PM
David, I've attached pic of control layout, Mark 1 version, Both engines are stared from right hand switchgear, heated grips are operated by the light switch, also GPS mount is on its second craft. Eagle eyed Bryan will probably spot a few more mods. Its got one of my new stickers too.
Jon, come to Ireland anytime and we will give you a spin on what is probably Europe's most westerly hover. Philip

Jon Pert
23-Mar-09, 07:09 AM
Jon, come to Ireland anytime and we will give you a spin on what is probably Europe's most westerly hover. Philip

Am in Dublin for a few days this week but won't have time for a bit hovering :(. Maybe next time!

epa_hov
23-Mar-09, 01:32 PM
Have you dates for the easter hover-in yet? I hope to be able to make it

David Ryan
23-Mar-09, 03:10 PM
people will start to arrive on Good friday afternoon. We will be there until Monday. 6 craft expected. Phill has checked out 5 runs for us. Should be a busy weekend. Give either Phill or myself a ring for the satnav address. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Philip
23-Mar-09, 05:13 PM
Yes, Easter promises to be another good weekend, tides are perfect for hovering. Should be almost as good as a

GRAND SLAM

David Ryan
23-Mar-09, 09:17 PM
Should be a Dunne, I mean a knockout.