PDA

View Full Version : Training Event

Ian Brooks
22-Mar-09, 08:15 PM
Hello all

We are looking like about 12-15 trainees with 7 craft so far - looking like a good field. There will be more details early next week. I'll update the entry in the calender (as soon as I get the hang of the new system that is!)

A number of people contacted me regarding craft hire for the Training Event. This can be arranged, but I need to know who is interested - please let me know ASAP. I have a list of those who have contacted me, but that was on the old BB so I need your new BB names!

The cost will depend on how many people are interested, it is about 500 per craft, not cheap but split 5 ways would be very good value compared to a "hovercraft experience".

If anyone is having trouble with insurance, please contact me ASAP.

This is posted on the public board as this is an introductory event - all members and prospective members welcome!

Cheers
Ian

peach4730
26-Mar-09, 04:44 PM
provisionally booked spaces at the duckworth hall for evening meal for twenty folk if different let ian brookes know. cheers font.

Ian Brooks
27-Mar-09, 03:32 AM
provisionally booked spaces at the duckworth hall for evening meal for twenty folk if different let ian brookes know. cheers font.

Good call!

Jon Pert
31-Mar-09, 08:02 PM
Events calendar has been updated.

Clicky (http://www.hovercraft.org.uk/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-4-25;&e=25&c=1)

Anderle
1-Apr-09, 03:29 PM
Dear Ian!

I send this message to you because you where the first contact coming up when I registered at the club site.

I am interested in the right contact to a member who could inform me about the rental of race hovercraft. As you are organising rented crafts
I thought you could advise me accordingly.

The intention is to send them to Austria for an event to introduce hovercraft racing here!

I am looking forward to your answer!

Anderle

Jon Pert
1-Apr-09, 03:37 PM
Dear Ian!

I send this message to you because you where the first contact coming up when I registered at the club site.

I am interested in the right contact to a member who could inform me about the rental of race hovercraft. As you are organising rented crafts
I thought you could advise me accordingly.

The intention is to send them to Austria for an event to introduce hovercraft racing here!

I am looking forward to your answer!

Anderle

Hi Anderle

You would probably be better off contacting the European Hover Club as they are a bit nearer to you! There are racers from Germany near to you and there is also a race meeting in Slovakia this year.

Please follow this link and good luck! http://www.europeanhovercraftfederation.org/member_countries.php

Anderle
23-Apr-09, 07:10 AM
Thanks for information, will try the German or Slovacian contact!

cheers!

Anderle