PDA

View Full Version : Double Deck Trailer For Sale

walmsl5306
9-May-09, 02:35 PM
Alex hopes one day to get back to hovercraft racing but not sure when and I guess that my racing days are over so:-

For Sale Double Deck Hovercraft Trailer

Purpose Built Four Wheel Double Deck Hovercraft Trailer. Large front box with door at each side and ramps for top deck

This is a professionally built robust trailer with load capacity up to 2 tonne. Has recently been thoroughly overhauled including four new half tonne indispension braked wheel units, wheels and tyres and spare wheel. The spare tyre has never been on the road and the other four have done less than 3000 miles Steel frame has very recently been professionally stripped and re sprayed and all plywood replaced with new external quality plywood. The lights are all in working order with most having been recently replaced and re wired.

In other words this trailer is just like a new one. It tows like a dream with no wobble or sway whether loaded or not. My C180 Mercedes used to tow this trailer with two craft on board with ease.

995 Tel Robert 01206 323984 or 07801 443614
This is a bargain price and any member will get good value. The new indispension units tyres and wheel cost me over 800 only three years ago and the trailer has hardly been used since.

Penny Lovell
13-May-09, 07:54 PM
Trailer is now sold!

Thanks Robert, its already in use.

Keith