PDA

View Full Version : Raising Money for Breast Cancer

The Dragon
10-May-09, 12:32 PM
Hi Guys,
One last plug..... I am doing the Playtex Moonwalk on Saturday, power-walking 26 miles through the streets on London from midnight dressed in leggings and a decorated bra! I plan to complete the walk in under 6.5 hours.
Those that know me will appreciate that I don't do exercise as a rule but I felt this was for a good cause so have spent the last 4 months training hard - and suffering really bad blisters and pain in the process!!

If you feel you could spare a few quid, please visit my fundraising page online at

www.justgiving.com/sandrasmoonwalk (http://www.justgiving.com/sandrasmoonwalk)

thanks to everyone,

'the dragon'

The Dragon
20-May-09, 05:54 PM
Quick update - I did complete the Moonwalk - all 26.2 miles in just under 7 hours - despite a pulled knee that went in the first mile!!
Thanks to all who gave so kindly, my fundraising site will remain open until August 26th - its worth a look just to see my boobs.......and whilst you're there.......

see you all soon - when I can walk!!

Bryan
20-May-09, 07:37 PM
BOOBs ya say money well spent me thinks..................... oh and good luck great cause.............. and boobs!

The Dragon
21-May-09, 07:04 AM
Thanks Bryan - hope you enjoyed the view - it is a one off, never to be repeated again..... until next year maybe..........

thanks again x