PDA

View Full Version : Towcester Meeting

rawson5405
10-May-10, 06:35 AM
Congratulations to all the organisers and marshalls this weekend.Great venue crap weather but we have had worse.For the marshalls & helpers to stand out in the cold & wet for the benifit of the competitors they all deserve a medal Well done to you all.Pictures are now on web at www.rlrphotography.co.uk (http://www.rlrphotography.co.uk) As you might see from some of the photo`s the marshalls had a tough time ,and I hope all those drivers involved in the accidents are recovering.

Winst
10-May-10, 07:10 AM
I'd like to second that. :)

datkins
10-May-10, 08:42 AM
I'll third it, thanks to all espically for coping with as a newbie, knackered but happy :D

Ann in orange
10-May-10, 08:57 AM
Can we have chocolate instead of a medal?! :)

Winst
10-May-10, 09:13 AM
Can we have chocolate instead of a medal?! :)

What chocolate do you like?

dewis5697
10-May-10, 01:56 PM
Congratulations to all the organisers and marshalls this weekend.Great venue crap weather but we have had worse.For the marshalls & helpers to stand out in the cold & wet for the benifit of the competitors they all deserve a medal Well done to you all.Pictures are now on web at www.rlrphotography.co.uk (http://www.rlrphotography.co.uk) As you might see from some of the photo`s the marshalls had a tough time ,and I hope all those drivers involved in the accidents are recovering.
Great photo of my accident Roger, looks like I'm riding a bull not a hovercraft, by the way Sam wants the photo so I can't forget! I would also like to thank all the marshalls and officials for helping me, especially Conrad, Gemma, the medics and Paula for taking me to hospitals, thank god for volunteers! Hospital again tomorrow, I felt alright untill I looked at the X-Ray CD, broke my shoulder and metatarsal in my foot, typing with one hand, seem to have some time on my hands now, would be great but not fit enough to work on hovercraft, "Sam, do you know how to fibreglass?" lol.

atters
10-May-10, 05:32 PM
Ouch, glad to hear your ok, you will be ready for the next race right ?

dewis5697
11-May-10, 07:05 AM
Ouch, glad to hear your ok, you will be ready for the next race right ?
I doubt it, hope to be ready for Rother, see what the Doc say's? thanks for the concern, I wish everybody else who was injured a speedy recovery!

daly5546
11-May-10, 07:34 AM
Hi Stu,

Have you fixed the craft yet?
That is the important question.
I hope Sam is a good nurse.
This was one memorable birthday.

Chris