PDA

View Full Version : Shipping of Craft

atters
24-May-10, 07:57 AM
Hi guys, I will need to ship over my craft as well as some other things like tools and stuff, all the other stuff I will just pack into the craft and then seal the whole thing in one big box.

Who can I use to ship my craft over?, and how does it all work?, what would the cost's be more or less ?, do they deliver the crate or do I have to fetch it from the docks?. etc.

thanks.

Ross Floyd
24-May-10, 09:16 AM
I can find out if our international shippers would handle theoperation if that helps.
I'd need to know weights, dimensions and from/to address. PM me if I can help.
Ross

Mustang Hovercraft
24-May-10, 11:11 AM
Hi Atters

I shipped my craft over from Australia - and whilst a lengthy process - it was reasonably straight forward.
Where is it coming from and going to?

I have a contact within Wallenius Wilhemsen who could give you some prices and advise you further.

I'll send you a message.

atters
24-May-10, 05:14 PM
I guess I will have to weigh it then, the size will be standard 16" and not all that high as the engine and fan setup will be placed inside the craft, there is also no windscreen or anything like that. I want to add a few things like a toolbox and maybe a few other odds and ends, all these I will weigh and add to the overall weight, but at least the size is minimal.

I am looking at getting away with around 500kg, but will start weighing tomorrow.

Thanks guys.