PDA

View Full Version : rotax 503 in think on ebay

datkins
6-Jun-10, 04:03 PM
might be wrong but looks a lot like what I've seen in the paddock and at 26 quid might be a bargian, I might be completely wrong though! does say boat engine.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rotax-Bombardier-500cc-Boat-Engine-/280515261322?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_Boat_Engines_EngineParts_ SM&hash=item415003338a#ht_500wt_1154

curtis5420
6-Jun-10, 04:06 PM
looks like a 503 to me, new ish one.

not sure on the boat engine, flying boat maybe, it looks like it has a rotax gearbox on it. possibly a b type box.

broad5186
6-Jun-10, 07:44 PM
well done - already had my eye on that - now everybody knows :(

tony

Winst
6-Jun-10, 07:48 PM
well done - already had my eye on that - now everybody knows :(

tony

Yeah me too.
Have been watching for 3 days and now every man and his dog from the hoverclub will be bidding against each other :x~:-x~:mad:

JOHN STEAD
6-Jun-10, 09:31 PM
Me to

smallw1449
7-Jun-10, 08:41 PM
If b*****s are going to object to my new engine.... I will bid for it just to uspset you all some more.......

Keith

JOHN STEAD
7-Jun-10, 09:03 PM
Happy Bidding

studlyone
7-Jun-10, 10:04 PM
Yeah me too.
Have been watching for 3 days and now every man and his dog from the hoverclub will be bidding against each other :x~:-x~:mad:Note to self, must register the dog for his own account on fleabay.

JOHN STEAD
8-Jun-10, 06:35 PM
HOW MUCH!!!
that's more than i spent on repairs all last season.

:)

JOHN STEAD
8-Jun-10, 06:36 PM
come to think of it it's more than last year and the year before put together.

Ann in orange
8-Jun-10, 09:45 PM
So which one of you got it then?!

Winst
9-Jun-10, 07:05 AM
So which one of you got it then?!

I'm with John.............HOW MUCH!!!

atters
9-Jun-10, 09:18 AM
You all should have come to some sort of agreement that one person bids and buys the thing on behalf of the club.

Then have an auction in the club and the club gets the profit made, this way the club will score and not the guy selling it, who in any case will make his money, now we have just made him loads of the stuff.

Sure as a seller I would want to make as much as possible but as a club, there should be a camaraderie that prevents members bidding against each other to no benefit of the club.

My 2c

studlyone
9-Jun-10, 03:09 PM
You all should have come to some sort of agreement that one person bids and buys the thing on behalf of the club.

Then have an auction in the club and the club gets the profit made, this way the club will score and not the guy selling it, who in any case will make his money, now we have just made him loads of the stuff.Nice idea, not sure how we could get it to work but it's certainly in the best interests of the Club.

Ian