PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Grass

HoverTim
3-Aug-10, 06:12 PM
hello

the modle hovercraft will be displaying at the WHC we have a pool set up to opreat on but thats it would it be possible to cut the grass very very short around the pool area to give us some land to operate on as well i seem to remeber that the grass gets cut before the race starts

hodgso2295
7-Aug-10, 10:48 AM
Hi HoverTim, World Hovercraft Championships Towcester.

I will contact the appropriate person about cutting the grass for our operating area when I know the general area where the MHA Marquee and Pool will be situated.

Larryhod

hodgso2295
17-Aug-10, 03:43 PM
Can one of the Organisers dealing with setting up the various Public viewing & ' Other Attractions' areas facing the large lake please advise me on the best location for the Model Hovercraft Association's
4 berth Marquee and shallow model pool 12 mts by 9 mts. An area which is fairly level for the 100mm deep pool, and not too great a distance from the lake for pumping water to the pool! We are beholden to Jon Spedding for supplying the pump and pipeing.
We will be arriving on Tuesday 24th Aug. approx midday. to setup etc. Once completed, the 3 of us are available to assist with your setup if required.
Larry H

TechieRoss
21-Aug-10, 11:02 PM
Having been onsite earlier this week I did spot a 1ton water tank that we should be able to use to get water to you in the best possible site for the pool so proximity to lake and water lift heights for the pump shouldn't be a factor.

Ross

hodgso2295
22-Aug-10, 06:20 AM
Having been onsite earlier this week I did spot a 1ton water tank that we should be able to use to get water to you in the best possible site for the pool so proximity to lake and water lift heights for the pump shouldn't be a factor.

Ross

Thanks Ross, Will be there Tuesday morning.

Larry