PDA

View Full Version : Lost property Thread....

datkins
31-Aug-10, 10:47 AM
I was handed a light blue cool bag foudn on the scaffold tower used mainly by Phtograhorers over the week, if anyone lost it let me know, will be at Jakes with it repairs willing......

Amy 101
31-Aug-10, 02:36 PM
At worlds i lost a black zip up jacket with amy in orange at the front and HWH hovercraft racing at the back, if anyone found it could you let me know please! :)

loopy
31-Aug-10, 05:05 PM
There are two black bags full of lost property from the whc, we'll put it all on a table in the marquee at claydon............

Ann in orange
31-Aug-10, 05:26 PM
If anyone found a Hyundai key on a leather fob, it's mine.

oakley0296/01
31-Aug-10, 05:57 PM
We found in the Renault van a black coat (plain - no print, size XL) containing a nutri-grain bar and some multi coloured sweets (chewing gum balls??). It's still in the Renault (front seat) which obviously will be at Claydon, so should be added to the pile of found stuff.

Charlotte

ps: got rid of the nutri-grain bar and sweets, don't think it will be edible after two weeks of (hopefully) sunshine.

hover snapper
31-Aug-10, 08:59 PM
found the square black cover from the top of a tent in the sheep field that i went rubbish collecting in.
added it to the lost property pile!!

loopy
1-Sep-10, 07:51 AM
conrad has lost two thermal mugs, one is pink and one is purple and one I think has a blue lid, they are quite large and well used, and conrad will be lost without them at race meetings......

Nick Drew
1-Sep-10, 09:25 AM
I lost first place..... dammit!

atters
1-Sep-10, 10:13 AM
I lost my phone pouch, HTC flip top with a magnet that holds it closed, clips on your belt.

LittlePaul
1-Sep-10, 03:29 PM
conrad has lost two thermal mugs, one is pink and one is purple and one I think has a blue lid, they are quite large and well used, and conrad will be lost without them at race meetings......

That's because he leaves them attached to quad bikes and on trailers!

coles2196/01
3-Sep-10, 05:00 PM

We think the pink one is in the back of the Gator!

coles2196/01
3-Sep-10, 05:11 PM
On trawling the Paddock on Monday morning these items were found:

1 off 11mm socket from a well known motor factor.

80% of a set of hex bits

and

1 bent M6 x 30 bolt!!

I will bring them to Claydon.

:mad: And to make some of you feel guilty, I also picked up several cigarette butts actually in the Paddock!

loopy
3-Sep-10, 06:21 PM
lost at whc......prize giving back drop board, which we had been intending to use at future hcgb events, not just the whc.....

TechieRoss
11-Sep-10, 11:52 AM
Missing a black Vinten Tripod and bag... last seen in media centre, want to avoid an insurance claim against the club...

Ann in orange
28-Sep-10, 03:55 PM
I still have James Limburn's lighter and fags, what would he like done with them?

Jon Pert
28-Sep-10, 04:25 PM
I still have James Limburn's lighter and fags, what would he like done with them?

He would like them to be donated to me. It's true, he just said. No really. He did! ;)

Ann in orange
28-Sep-10, 05:11 PM
He would like them to be donated to me. It's true, he just said. No really. He did! ;)

Hmmm...