PDA

View Full Version : Blue Peter Monday 22nd November

daly5546
19-Nov-10, 02:02 PM
On this coming Monday the Bearwood crew, with Keith and Debs, Ewan and Broni, Jake, Ann, Becky and I will be at the studios in the morning with a hovercraft to record a piece for transmission in the afternoon.

This will be coupled with the edited film from the training and racing at Jake's place last September.

We hope that it will portray a suitable image of the club.

Chris

Brian G. Reynolds
19-Nov-10, 04:03 PM
Following in the footsteps of the great!

Does this mean there will be a second craft in the club with a Blue Peter badge in it?

And there is me thinking I am a one off......

No comments please Chris! I know you want too!

Well done to you all and best of luck, can you make sure you get a copy as I do not have a TV....

B.

daly5546
20-Nov-10, 07:48 AM
No comments please Chris! I know you want too!

This would be a great opportunity to comment, Brian.

Please spread the word. There will be more hovercraft television coverage to be broadcast in January.

Thanks

Chris

broad5186
20-Nov-10, 08:55 AM
Get down shep !!!

Winst
22-Nov-10, 04:04 PM
Must be tomorrow, Tuesday 23rd.

JEddy
22-Nov-10, 04:11 PM

if not that was one weird looking hovercraft :rolleyes:

daly5546
22-Nov-10, 05:44 PM

Yes, I got it wrong. They record the Tuesday programme on Monday morning and then do a live one in the afternoon. So we are being shown tomorrow.

Chris

coles2196/01
22-Nov-10, 07:14 PM
Yes, I got it wrong. They record the Tuesday programme on Monday morning and then do a live one in the afternoon. So we are being shown tomorrow.

Chris

In that case so have Blue Peter as the iPlayer says that in todays programme - Joel tries out his driving skills when he learns how to race a hovercraft. But will he be the first to the finish?

To be shown again on Saturday 27th at 10.55 and on iPlayer after that.

daly5546
23-Nov-10, 04:05 AM
They moved us from the afternoon to the morning slot fairly recently.

Chris

coles2196/01
23-Nov-10, 05:37 PM
That was one of the longest film pieces about hovercrafting I have ever seen. I even learnt to make a tie-dye snood!

rawson5405
23-Nov-10, 09:32 PM
Got home from work early only to see chis and the gang on blue peter TUESDAY .if you missed it i suggest IPlayer. Lokked good chris great show and good publicity

broad5186
24-Nov-10, 04:38 PM
great job by everyone - put the club, racing and juniors in a good light - well done

tony

HoverTim
24-Nov-10, 06:17 PM
what a great bit of advertising if the same thing could be done with the model hovercraft it would be great http://www.modelhovercraft.co.uk/index.php?q=hovercraft-videos.html scrool down to the benidorm vid

Brian G. Reynolds
24-Nov-10, 06:32 PM
Just watched it myself! Brilliant!

I am very impressed with you all, that must have been the best filming of the club ever!

Well done all of you!

B.

catherine
24-Nov-10, 06:46 PM
I have just watched it on iplayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/cbbc/episode/b00wcn1j/Blue_Peter_23_11_2010/

well done to all involved

Bearwood
24-Nov-10, 08:58 PM
Good evening,

What a great experience for us all. The kids all enjoyed it and have something to tell their own kids in the future.

As coverage goes it was priceless advertising....can anyone get the clips onto Utube? needs to be cut abit but what a promo!!!!!!

I would like to thank Jake and Anne for the use of their place and craft and to Chris for his efforts infront of the camera and behind the scenes, and to all the kids, Broni and those from Bearwood. Great ambassadors for our sport.

Just need to get some more TV people interested to get some more primetime coverage, any offers?

Best regards

Keith @ Bearwood
HCGB Youth Officer

Philip
24-Nov-10, 09:01 PM
Only available in UK so I cant watch it :x~:-x~:mad::x~:-x~:mad:

broad5186
24-Nov-10, 10:06 PM
get chris evans and his radio mate to do it as their 'sporting challenge'

daly5546
24-Nov-10, 11:22 PM
get chris evans and his radio mate to do it as their 'sporting challenge'

Watch channel 4 early January 2011. Chris Evans is involved. I will release more details later.

Chris

coles2196/01
26-Nov-10, 03:56 PM
Good evening,

What a great experience for us all. The kids all enjoyed it and have something to tell their own kids in the future.

As coverage goes it was priceless advertising....can anyone get the clips onto Utube? needs to be cut a bit but what a promo!!!!!!

I would like to thank Jake and Anne for the use of their place and craft and to Chris for his efforts infront of the camera and behind the scenes, and to all the kids, Broni and those from Bearwood. Great ambassadors for our sport.

Just need to get some more TV people interested to get some more primetime coverage, any offers?

Best regards

Keith @ Bearwood
HCGB Youth Officer

Well done Keith! Now which bit would be the best to cut out, I wonder, ummmmm!

Penny Lovell
30-Nov-10, 06:08 PM
As coverage goes it was priceless advertising....can anyone get the clips onto Utube? needs to be cut abit but what a promo!!!!!!

Yes, because it's not like you have a relative who is studying film at Uni and knows how to capture YouTube clips and edit them?! I mean that would be shocking wouldn't it!! Well done Dad!

Bearwood
30-Nov-10, 06:32 PM
So Daughts...........we have a dvd of the show.......might give you something to do as well as your fyp...whats that about.....oh yes hovercrafting....must run in the family.

Luv U

Dad