PDA

View Full Version : Repair then sell or sell as it?

scrims3051/01
16-Mar-11, 08:57 PM
Hi everyone,

I want to sell our hovercraft, it is a Meteor, Rotax 400 cc* thust, 100cc Comer. It was running well when I last raced it at Whittlesey 4 1/2 years ago. I went from the very back (wading through the hoards of 503's) to the front row in the first race. However when I stopped someone drove into the back of it. Later I found out I was pregnant and the craft has sat in the garage ever since.

So how much do you think is a reasonable price if I sell it either a) as it is, or b) if I fix it.

Cheers

Anne
*There is a bonus point for the person who points out there is no such thing as a Rotax 400

P.s Yes we're well, just been knocking the back of the house and rebulding it. Now we actually have a back door to lock we can get out more. Last summer you could walk into the house and the first door you would get to was the bedroom one. Quite an al fresco summer.

Ewan Black
17-Mar-11, 07:47 AM
Hi everyone,

However when I stopped someone drove into the back of it.

I do love understatement

daly5546
17-Mar-11, 08:29 AM
............However when I stopped someone drove into the back of it. Later I found out I was pregnant.............

Anne.

Are these connected?

Jon Pert
17-Mar-11, 11:14 AM
............However when I stopped someone drove into the back of it. Later I found out I was pregnant.............

Anne.

Are these connected?

http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/hehe.gif

scrims3051/01
18-Mar-11, 03:49 PM
I don't know - a simple request, and all I get is smut.;)

Some things never change.

Any way, how are you all?

daly5546
18-Mar-11, 04:35 PM
Fine thank you Anne...................................he replied politely

If it has not sold by May 14th, bring it to the Hovercraft Day at Jake's

Chris