PDA

View Full Version : Berkeley Treasure Hunt 10th 11th Sept

Bryan
4-Apr-11, 03:26 PM
For those with a cruising craft get yourself to Gloucestershire for this event. This year it will be less hunt and more of a selection of cruises to various destinations. More details will be posted later in the year. This event is open to everyone with cruising craft with cruises to suit everyones experience and craft type.

Keith Oakley
4-Apr-11, 04:15 PM
For those of us who enjoy a wide range of recreational hovering its a pity it clashes with Claydon, still I suppose Time and Tide wait for no one...
Keith

Jon Pert
15-Apr-11, 07:30 AM
This is a shame, it'll be the first one I'll miss as I'll be at Claydon.

Any chance of changing the date at all???

coles2196/01
16-Apr-11, 03:55 PM
For those of us who enjoy a wide range of recreational hovering its a pity it clashes with Claydon, still I suppose Time and Tide wait for no one...
Keith

I second that one - sorry Bryan I know you run a great event!

gaz
16-Apr-11, 04:12 PM
The other side of the coin is...

You could always re-schedule Claydon! itís not tide dependant.
http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/deserted.gif
thought not!

The Dragon
17-Apr-11, 07:30 AM
Sometimes things clash - that's life!!

Claydon may not be tide dependant but the amount of work that goes into organising it would not make it easy to move, not to mention the site availability and the plans that everyone has already made. :)

coles2196/01
17-Apr-11, 03:40 PM
Sometimes things clash - that's life!!

Claydon may not be tide dependant but the amount of work that goes into organising it would not make it easy to move, not to mention the site availability and the plans that everyone has already made. :)

My fancy dress will only be just right for that weekend!

Winst
18-Apr-11, 08:58 AM
My fancy dress will only be just right for that weekend!
Do we know what the theme is for that weekend?