PDA

View Full Version : trying to rejoin

JOHN STEAD
5-Apr-11, 07:31 PM
is it just me or is there something wrong with the pay pal payment system??? been trying to rejoin and it wont have it.

Fred Wilson
5-Apr-11, 08:03 PM
is it just me or is there something wrong with the pay pal payment system??? been trying to rejoin and it wont have it.

Sorry to say mate but the club has raised its standards, so you might not get back in!

I had better thank you for the pump now just in case they donít let you into any of the race meetings, lol

chrisbarr
5-Apr-11, 08:04 PM
Seems to be working for me, send me a PM with the problem.

Chris

JOHN STEAD
5-Apr-11, 09:27 PM
Sorry to say mate but the club has raised its standards, so you might not get back in!

fred
a well i will just have to join the other club the one were all are welcome and standards are not so high.:):):)

JOHN STEAD
5-Apr-11, 09:29 PM
Seems to be working for me, send me a PM with the problem.

Chris

pm sent

broad5186
6-Apr-11, 08:22 AM
can you not take a subtle hint john :)

rhodes5577
6-Apr-11, 10:11 PM
looks like im in your club John.

it froze on me when i tried.

i don't do pay pal though and it wouldnt go to credit card

i'll pay at the race meeting instead.

they wont get rid of me that easily!!

Al
7-Apr-11, 06:57 AM
You can use your credit card via Paypal "I think"

JOHN STEAD
7-Apr-11, 06:08 PM
looks like im in your club John.

i'll pay at the race meeting instead.

they wont get rid of me that easily!!

i will give it another go later tonight and if it wont go through i'll be behind you holding up the queue. :):)

Member Services
8-Apr-11, 08:14 AM
Yes, you can use your card, paypal acts as any other card processor for us in that respect.

One member has just solved all his problems using a different browser. I use Firefox with no issues.

I would be really grateful if you would give it another go guys, doing at a race meeting really is a nightmare for me, and often leads to errors in the race results, which are even more of a nightmare!

leakey5562
8-Apr-11, 10:24 AM
I have just got in, under a different name obviously!!!!