PDA

View Full Version : Magnolls Results & Videos

Keith Oakley
3-May-11, 03:40 PM
Pointstables, laptimes and video replays from Magnolls are now available at www.replay.raceresults.info (http://www.replay.raceresults.info)

Thanks to the NW Branch for a great weekend- despite a bit of wind it was largely redflag free. It was wonderful to see so many cheery faces again after the winters hibernation. My thanks to all the volunteer tv crew, especially 7 year old Adam Turnbull on cam2 monday1.

The season points are not yet up

Keith Oakley

peach4730
3-May-11, 08:33 PM
Many thanks to all those, who came and left intact. Great racing with no holding back even with the windy conditions! We had excellent feedback from the public.

l always forget to say this but the camping area and paddock are always left very tidy, it means alot to us so thankyou.

We hope you liked the goats, you can see them again in your local supermarket next week.
cheers all
c & j

Jon Pert
3-May-11, 08:43 PM
We hope you liked the goats, you can see them again in your local supermarket next week.

http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/hehe.gif

Philip
4-May-11, 07:13 AM
cheers all
c & j

Are they the ones marked "Flavoured with just a hint of two stroke"

Al
4-May-11, 10:30 AM
I wonder what smoked goat tastes like:D

garagewayne
4-May-11, 01:31 PM
I wonder what smoked goat tastes like:D
Tasted good on Saturday night

atters
7-May-11, 09:21 PM
I missed it. :x~:-x~:mad:

Lucky their are replays, been working a bit too much, must get to a meeting soon.

Al
7-May-11, 10:07 PM
I missed it. :x~:-x~:mad:

Lucky their are replays, been working a bit too much, must get to a meeting soon.

What did you miss? The smoked goat;):D

Smudger
8-May-12, 09:55 PM
As a newbie I have to say a massive thanks to Chris, Dan, Josh and everybody else who attended Magnolls. I was helped and befriended by many and made to feel a part of the club. Apart from the amazing hospitality, the encouragement and advice helped me to a third place in my fourth novice race and made it a weekend that I will never forget ...... no doubt the first of many :D

Looking forward to Rother.

broad5186
9-May-12, 08:44 AM
Good to hear you had a great time, the strong Novice and Junior field we saw at the weekend is a good sign for the future

tony

watsonmatt
9-May-12, 10:27 AM
As a person who has been involved in the corprate side of the sport for a couple of years now, an introduction and a chance to go racing was great,
All the people there were so friendly and willing to help with advice and guidance on just about anything I needed help with,
Looking forward to the next race meet.