PDA

View Full Version : Rother sports activity

daly5546
31-May-11, 08:10 AM
Do you think space hopper volley ball and 'Tonga' racing should be adopted as new activities?

Chris

catherine
31-May-11, 08:48 AM
Well I think space hopper volley ball should be done in a very large area, away from motor homes, with lots of distance between the edge of the court and the onlookers!!!! And I definitely think that space hopper dodge ball should be banned......

Catherine

loopy
1-Jun-11, 10:49 AM
Tonga racing should definately be on the programme every race meeting at midnight!

broad5186
1-Jun-11, 02:29 PM
it's TONKA racing, evidently the real form of tonka racing involves more of a full monty approach -

i presume tonga racing involves racing in some tropical country

we were considering wether to make the last F3 race a Tonka racing le mans start

tony

coles2196/01
1-Jun-11, 03:41 PM
Well I think space hopper volley ball should be done in a very large area, away from motor homes, with lots of distance between the edge of the court and the onlookers!!!! And I definitely think that space hopper dodge ball should be banned......

Catherine

Also away from very steep banks that lead down to rivers - "you can lead a 'horse' to water but you can't make it drink"

datkins
1-Jun-11, 09:34 PM
what did I miss with a "Full Monty" approach! :)

broad5186
2-Jun-11, 12:48 PM
tonka racing rules:

competitors line up with a finish line in sight
on the word go competitors drop their trousers and run with trousers around ankles
first across the line is the winner
this is tonka racing - originated by the Yorkshire flying Normans - Francis Moralis, Phil Hall and co.