PDA

View Full Version : Prudhomat Live

Keith Oakley
3-Jun-11, 04:58 PM
Initial tests in France suggest the internet uplink at about 250kbits won't be as good as we're used to but we'll try to bring you coverage from the Dordogne this weekend on www.hover-racing.org (http://www.hover-racing.org) starting around 12 noon UK time.
PS its raining!
Keith Oakley

Scuba Kev
4-Jun-11, 05:08 AM
PS its raining!
Keith Oakley

Must be a Hovercraft race weekend then...

South Coast of England this morning sun and blue sky, cloud in the distance looks like it's going to rain too!.... hope it goes well for you Keith, will try to watch some later but got a list of jobs to do on my craft! head gasket, tighten bottom pulley! jamming rudders etc

Kev

Winst
4-Jun-11, 07:33 AM
tighten bottom pulley!
Kev

Is that a hint Mr Eastwood ;)

Keith Oakley
4-Jun-11, 08:20 AM
Lots of probs this morning getting link across site - still hopeful
At least its sunny now
Keith

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 09:39 AM
Sunny here to!! Sat in my shorts hoping you get it sorted, will be nice to watch racing while having a BBQ for lunch washed down with a few beers, oh wait, that's nothing out of the ordinary!

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 10:19 AM
Ooooh, pictures and sound!!

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 10:21 AM
Pictures and sound is not too bad Keith!!

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 10:23 AM
Camera 4 is a bit blurry but the other cams seem okay.

loopy
4-Jun-11, 11:24 AM
any idea approx. what time the f1 races are likely to be keith?

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 11:26 AM
Is that so you know when to go in the garden/shopping/workshop/hide behind a pillow?? ;)

loopy
4-Jun-11, 11:32 AM
actually all of the above, Jon.....how did you know my plans for the weekend????

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 11:34 AM
http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/whistling.gif

catherine
4-Jun-11, 11:41 AM
actually all of the above, Jon.....how did you know my plans for the weekend????

and later on you can pop over to Evesham to see some balloons........

Catherine

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 11:43 AM
and later on you can pop over to Evesham to drink some wine........

Catherine

Edited for accuracy!

catherine
4-Jun-11, 11:48 AM
Edited for accuracy!

Did that last night!!!!

loopy
4-Jun-11, 11:51 AM
.....by the way, change of plan. Michele has decided he can race with a broken leg, so Con is now sharing klaus' craft. Klaus is apparently doing first race, so assume that means Con is doing 2nd race! I think that meands its the gold eurocraft.....

Keith Oakley
4-Jun-11, 11:52 AM
F1 scheduled for 1415 & 1700 EU time but we're already starting an hour late....
Keith

sweetm2369
4-Jun-11, 11:57 AM
Weather looks as good there as it is here!
Like the big umbrella's:-)
Looking forward to the coverage!
Kind regards

Derek Sweetman

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 12:11 PM
.....by the way, change of plan. Michele has decided he can race with a broken leg, so Con is now sharing klaus' craft. Klaus is apparently doing first race, so assume that means Con is doing 2nd race! I think that meands its the gold eurocraft.....

That could be interesting!

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 12:23 PM
Nice to see the flag marshal staying on point :rolleyes:

Hovertrekker
4-Jun-11, 01:40 PM
Hi Keith,
I'm surprised to see only 3 craft in FS. I thought it was only like that in the US!?

hibbar4000
4-Jun-11, 02:03 PM
Hi Keith
Watching here from Singapore! Would like to be over there with you all racing! Will be tuning in for the next lot of races, say hi to everyone from me in the beer tent this evening!

Paul H

Keith Oakley
4-Jun-11, 02:25 PM
Great to hear from you Paul - we're missing you. Horn just gone for restart of session2. Expect first race 1540 UK time
Keith

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 02:38 PM
Hi Keith,
I'm surprised to see only 3 craft in FS. I thought it was only like that in the US!?

[pedantic mode]Maybe it shouldn't be run in the Worlds then?[/pedantic mode] :p

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 02:41 PM
Feed has gone down or is it just me?

loopy
4-Jun-11, 02:41 PM
pop to sainburys and the els stream has managed to get lost in my absence......hope you can get it sorted....

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 02:47 PM
And we're back in the game. http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/driving.gif

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 03:13 PM
Hi Keith,

Just noticed something on the Laptimes from Rother. You just need to change the title to Rother 2011 instead of 2010.

Or am I a year ahead of my time??

Keith Oakley
4-Jun-11, 03:31 PM
Well done - I wanted to see who would read them.
Keith

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 03:54 PM
Aaaaaaarrrrrggghghh

hibbar4000
4-Jun-11, 04:00 PM
Nice race between Michele and Andreas. You all have fun there this evening!
Paul H

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 04:02 PM
Ride of shame for Mr Beale!

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 04:05 PM
Great job The Oakley's, have a well deserved vat of wine tonight!

loopy
4-Jun-11, 04:09 PM
thanks keith, all much appreicated...especially for telling me it wasn't him in the netting! I would have wondered for a lap or two!

Keith Oakley
4-Jun-11, 04:10 PM
To be fair it was a borrowed craft, and Klaus doesn't normally open the throttle that wide!
Hope you enjoyed it - should be live tomorrow about 12 noon UK time.

turnbu3656
4-Jun-11, 04:13 PM
Nice to see that WHF supported FS formula with such an eccellent turnout. I'm sure that 2 on the grid will please all those German sponsors in 2012. Thrilling stuff.. not.

Dan

catherine
4-Jun-11, 04:30 PM
Many thanks Keith from all at Evesham, had a few errors at times, but went down very well with the general public.

Catherine

Jon Pert
4-Jun-11, 04:35 PM
Nice to see that WHF supported FS formula with such an eccellent turnout. I'm sure that 2 on the grid will please all those German sponsors in 2012. Thrilling stuff.. not.

Dan

http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/yeah.gif

Winst
4-Jun-11, 06:18 PM
I'm sure that 2 on the grid will please all those German sponsors in 2012. Thrilling stuff.. not.

Dan

F3 has my vote :)

Keith Oakley
5-Jun-11, 07:58 AM
Greetings from a sunny Prudhomat. Several races being combined today - Fs with F2, FJ(1) with F50 but big open race at the end. Start scheduled for 1300 local (1200 UK) but we will see.... Conrad stopped by broken lift blades.
Wine was so good last night Anita has volunteered to run a camera up in a cherry picker.....
Keith

Scuba Kev
5-Jun-11, 08:07 AM
Is that a hint Mr Eastwood ;)

:rolleyes:

coles2196/01
5-Jun-11, 09:01 AM
Wine was so good last night Anita has volunteered to run a camera up in a cherry picker.....
Keith

:D What a talented lady!!!!!!! Hope it isn't windy!

loopy
5-Jun-11, 10:51 AM
10 minutes to go and I'm getting a stream error.....arghhh

Keith Oakley
5-Jun-11, 10:55 AM
Don't worry - they're still at lunch I haven't turned it on yet!! Suggested start is about 15mins!
Keith

loopy
5-Jun-11, 11:21 AM
phew, thanks keith.

this is luxury....doing nothing (guid camp gear & camper packed for next weekend yesturday, even callum is making bacon & eggs for lunch!) just watch a bit if hover on the pc without actually having to do any work....

can I have more weekends like this please??????

hibbar4000
5-Jun-11, 12:34 PM
Hi Keith
The feed is a little intermittent, but keep up the good work.
Paul

Keith Oakley
5-Jun-11, 01:07 PM
First session complete. Restart scheduled for 1450 UK time. Hope you liked Anitas cherry picker shots
Keith

Keith Oakley
5-Jun-11, 03:18 PM
Sry about loss of uplink you missed F50 & F1 races. F1 ended in acident to 277 Gregory Lallemand involving Conrad but Con is ok
Keith

loopy
5-Jun-11, 03:19 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you sure he's ok???????

Keith Oakley
5-Jun-11, 03:28 PM
Yes he's fine - no prob
Keith

Keith Oakley
5-Jun-11, 04:28 PM
Racing has now ended at Prudhomat. Points and laptimes are available at www.hover-racing.org (http://www.hover-racing.org).
Sorry about loss of last couple of races due to internet link falling over.
See you at Towcester next weekend - don't forget any volunteer camera people very welcome.
Keith Oakley

Keith Oakley
6-Jun-11, 07:34 PM
Prudhomat points tables and laptimes together with the first video replay are now available at http://www.replay.raceresults.info/ More replays still to upload
Keith