PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Hovercraft Weekend 16th/17th July

daly5546
7-Jun-11, 05:00 AM
It is only a few weeks away. We need to start finding out who is going. I want to do the craft information sheets again. At Magnolls Farm there are no noise restrictions so all craft should be able to be driven around the track.

North West Branch will need volunteers to help with the advertising as well as the set up that weekend.

Please can you pm me if you are going.

Bob Beech is giving lessons in the Scat. I will be taking the corporate craft.

Thanks

Chris

loopy
8-Jun-11, 06:56 AM
unfortunately the Beale's are not able to attend this time....

good luck with it all though....

griffi5686
8-Jun-11, 07:25 AM
Chris, I'm afraid I'm away over that weekend so I won't be able to make it. Cheers, Andy

peach4730
8-Jun-11, 07:42 PM
there will be bit of a gathering on the sat eve as it we be a couple of us whos birthday it is around that time mine being one of them. 40! bar and bbq should be sorted.

It is only a few weeks away. We need to start finding out who is going. I want to do the craft information sheets again. At Magnolls Farm there are no noise restrictions so all craft should be able to be driven around the track.

North West Branch will need volunteers to help with the advertising as well as the set up that weekend.

Please can you pm me if you are going.

Bob Beech is giving lessons in the Scat. I will be taking the corporate craft.

Thanks

Chris

daly5546
8-Jun-11, 09:53 PM
Party on Saturday Night then!!!!!

Winst
9-Jun-11, 05:46 AM
Party on Saturday Night then!!!!!

It's always party night and the Peaches. http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/beer.gif

daly5546
9-Jun-11, 06:51 AM
The party is the added bonus.

Bob Beech has already committed to coming. I will be there with two craft.

Who else will come and have a stress free weekend? So plenty of tinkering time. The advantage at Charlie's is that you will be able to run your craft.

Nick had loads of questions when he was fibreglassing the hull!

The next event for those that attend race meetings only, is still six weeks later. It is a long time without a sniff of Two Stroke!!

This is a chance for all craft to be shown to the public. The larger craft had a lot of interest at Jake's.

Club members have time to talk hovercraft.

Chris

daly5546
9-Jun-11, 08:44 AM
Please see attached pdf for the event.

Please can you email a copy of this to your friends and colleagues and print a few for the local notice boards.

Thanks

Chris

Jon Pert
9-Jun-11, 09:05 AM
If you want a higher res. image of the craft montage on your flyer then just shout. I did that image in the first place and have higher res. versions of it on my home PC somewhere.

Let me know as it will probably print out much better than the image on there currently.

daly5546
9-Jun-11, 09:40 AM
Hi Jon,

Are you taking the Hov R to Charlie's? We could do with some Recreational craft attending.

Thanks

Chris

Jon Pert
9-Jun-11, 09:43 AM
Not sure yet, but probably not I'm afraid.

Bryan
9-Jun-11, 06:01 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHhhhhhiiiiiiii i,ll be there me old mate to see you pass over the top of lifes hill and watch you get tubby and bald.......... Oh Um are you sure your not 40!!!!:):):):)

peach4730
13-Jun-11, 12:05 PM
feed back from this weekend is that there will be a few coming, which is all good!! ay chalk i had a hard paper round block of flats on top of a hill and lift was broken!

Gavlarr
14-Jun-11, 02:39 PM
Would of thought I will be there at least the Saturday.......and maybe there will be the Lynx JR1 and MK1 for display and play......

/Gav

broad5186
14-Jun-11, 04:58 PM
i plan to be there, scare a few sheep, can i bring my trials bike ?

tony

beech2896
14-Jun-11, 06:04 PM
i plan to be there, scare a few sheep, can i bring my trials bike ?

tony

Yes please.

I will swap you a drive in my Scat for a ride on your bike!!!!!!