PDA

View Full Version : Live Webcast from Gang Warily this weekend

sweetm2369
26-Aug-11, 09:32 AM
Hovercraft Racing from Gang Warily live coverage of the action on Saturday, Sunday & Monday!
http://www.hover-racing.org/

Keith Oakley
27-Aug-11, 08:57 AM
Greetings from a sunny Gang Warily. Webcast will start with the first race - scheduledto start at 1310 UK time.
Keith

sorgatz
27-Aug-11, 11:38 AM
Greetings from a sunny Gang Warily. Webcast will start with the first race - scheduledto start at 1310 UK time.
Keith

I just tuned in, looks like beautiful weather! Everyone stay safe but go fast!!!

wcastendijk
27-Aug-11, 12:29 PM
Please make it worth while watching!! I need a shot of Hover-drug here!
I try to keep it dry if you keep the images coming! Deal?
Wouter
from a sofa in Holland

_____())]
(((()))))

Keith Oakley
27-Aug-11, 12:58 PM
We'll try - how is it at present? Hows your ankle!!!
Keith

wcastendijk
27-Aug-11, 02:39 PM
We'll try - how is it at present? Hows your ankle!!!
Keith

Foot to be repaired next Monday, I'll miss the live racing on Monday.
looks and sounds good at the moment. Weather seems to be fine too.
Can't find the race results. Are they not broadcast?
Keep up the good work ALL OF YOU!!
Greetz, Wouter

Keith Oakley
27-Aug-11, 02:47 PM
Good luck on monday, we'll try to keep you entertained till then. Several folk have asked after you.
Software fault is stopping results upload at present. Tech dept (moi) is working on it. All video production this weekend is by Team Sweetman, plus Graham Nutt on commentary, and in the background Bob Beech on onsite commentary
Keith

sorgatz
27-Aug-11, 03:49 PM
Production is looking good from here! no lag, commentary is great and video switching is keeping it interesting. You have a good crew!!!

sorgatz
27-Aug-11, 03:57 PM
F1 is next, right? Assuming program is being followed?

sorgatz
27-Aug-11, 03:59 PM
I'll answer my own question.... Yes :)

BTW- video is really good, have it full screen and it looks great quality

Keith Oakley
27-Aug-11, 04:01 PM
Thanks Chris from production team - Team Sweetman - 15 year old Harry is directing the 4 ebay cameras with full talkback telling the cameraman what shots he wants! Can't do the points uplink at present - mccaffee in the way!!
Keith

sorgatz
27-Aug-11, 04:05 PM
Good god, F1 is sparse!!! Tristen's out, and no one else from Sweden, Germany, France or Poland?

sorgatz
27-Aug-11, 04:07 PM
this would have been my kind of course.... :)

sorgatz
27-Aug-11, 04:13 PM
Signing out (yardwork to do), great job!!! Thanks Keith and crew!

sorgatz
27-Aug-11, 04:20 PM
couldn't sign out yet... GET EM Kevin!!!!!

Keith Oakley
27-Aug-11, 04:28 PM
Dan Turnbull F1 no1 is away at a wedding today, but his craft is in the paddock so I guess he'll be out tomorrow. Don't forget this is only a UK event, but we do have 55 craft here
Keith

wcastendijk
27-Aug-11, 05:06 PM
Now that was rude! You where in the middle of a sentence telling what time you would be back in the air tomorrow and somebody flipped the switch to off!
See you tomorrow all, and thank the Sweetpeople for their effort.

Wouter

Foot to be repaired next Monday, I'll miss the live racing on Monday.
looks and sounds good at the moment. Weather seems to be fine too.
Can't find the race results. Are they not broadcast?
Keep up the good work ALL OF YOU!!
Greetz, Wouter

Keith Oakley
27-Aug-11, 05:07 PM
Racing ended for today, pop concert starting at 1830. Racing starts again tomorrow at 1130am.
Join us for more fun racing from Gang Warily
Keith

atters
28-Aug-11, 08:06 AM
caught the last race only, hope to see more today.

See you all later.

Keith Oakley
28-Aug-11, 08:33 AM
Greetings from a sunny Gang Warily. Great to have our own rock concert last night. Racing starts at 1130am. Dan Turnbull back from wedding, no27 Les Bran had seized lift yesterday but sorted, James Limburn back racing after yesterdays tumble. David Atkins 146 sorted after floating around yesterday. I think Mcafee sorted so you should get auto post of lapcharts today.
Keith

sorgatz
28-Aug-11, 11:43 AM
Morning everyone!

Keith Oakley
28-Aug-11, 12:12 PM
Morning Chris. We're transmitting at 800kbits today so pic should be better (except for rain on lens!) Please feedback here if you're having any probs
Keith

sorgatz
28-Aug-11, 12:20 PM
800k, very impressive!!! Looks good from here, good to be seeing positions on-screen today

wcastendijk
28-Aug-11, 12:39 PM
I was enjoying the webcast this morning, I had some friends visiting who claimed my attention, so I missed some parts. I will look at the re-runs! Have a nice lunch. Till later.
Wouter

leakey5562
28-Aug-11, 12:50 PM
weather and view look great
points tables and lap times are not available
I will keep checking
Dave Leakey

wcastendijk
28-Aug-11, 01:05 PM
If I look on my phone with 3G connection, it's about 4 seconds earlier than the internet! :thumbup:

sorgatz
28-Aug-11, 01:08 PM
Somebody has stolen the mike and put it in the kids play tent.... LOL

sorgatz
28-Aug-11, 01:39 PM
Keith- how many viewers are you having throughout the event? Care to share any stats you have with everyone?

Keith Oakley
28-Aug-11, 01:44 PM
Currently (F503 race) 31 viewers
Keith

sorgatz
28-Aug-11, 02:32 PM
Awesome racing in F1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oakley
28-Aug-11, 02:34 PM
Fantastic - Tristram's (2) first win against Dan Turnbull (1). Fantastic weaving by Tristram to stop Dan getting by on this tight course.
Keith

Keith Oakley
28-Aug-11, 03:31 PM
Racing has now ended, join us again tomorrow monday at 1130am for more!!
Keith

Keith Oakley
28-Aug-11, 03:48 PM
Points and laptimes for first 2 days of Gang Warily are available - click on buttons at top of live page - www.hover-racing.org (http://www.hover-racing.org)
Racing starts 1130am monday
Keith

Keith Oakley
29-Aug-11, 08:20 AM
Another sunny morning at GW - racing starts at 1130am
Keith

cobraman
29-Aug-11, 08:40 AM
well guys that was great to sit in my chair in n devon and watch the racing live on my lap top geat keep up the good work yours pete

atters
29-Aug-11, 09:29 AM
SO, I started watching and could only for a few minutes due to other things I had going on, BUT I found myself shouting at the TV, "LEFT, LEFT, NO RIGHT, NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN, FOLLOW THEM, NO WHY AM I SEEING NOTHING BUT GRASS, THERE THERE THE PASS, THE PASS."

I got so upset that I was not there watching it live or manning a camera that I shut it off and went to play a bad game of golf.

I know how hard it is from my efforts at the worlds and you guys are doing a good job, I guess I am more frustrated at not being able to be there in person than any fault of yours.

Will watch again today though. It is a bit addictive, isn't it.

Keith Oakley
29-Aug-11, 10:47 AM
You could always pop down to help!
Keith

atters
29-Aug-11, 11:39 AM
Great show so far, I have come to the conclusion that F1 is the problem. Its too fast or too interesting and the camera men spazz out when it starts and all is lost from then on.

Other than that, GREAT SHOW GUYS.

Keep it up.

Keith, I would is it was at all possible, you know this.

See you all as and when its possible.

Again, keep it up guys. Great show!!!

hibbar4000
29-Aug-11, 11:48 AM
Hello to everybody, enjoying watching you all racing from here in Singapore.

Hibby

hovmart
29-Aug-11, 03:13 PM
well done best show yet

Keith Oakley
29-Aug-11, 03:26 PM
Thanks - its all down to Team Sweetman - the 'Sweet People'
Racing now ended, points and laptimes from the event available by clicking on buttons at top of live page.
Replay Videos will be up in couple of days
Keith