PDA

View Full Version : Jakes Place - Revised Timetable

Jon Pert
13-Sep-11, 07:37 AM
Hi all,

Please find attached the revised timetable for Jakes Place.

Note that after the set of races on Sunday there will be a F3/F503 race.

Check the calendar entry (http://www.hovercraft.org.uk/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=59&day=2011-9-24) for full details.

See you there!

Brian G. Reynolds
13-Sep-11, 11:12 AM
That sounds like it will be one hell of a race!

Masses of spectator appeal!

B.

Mr No Limits
14-Sep-11, 08:03 AM
Clearly too late for this year, but if we end up having a shortened program like this in the future is it possible the practice could be dropped in order to bring the program forward instead of loosing the last session of races?
I.e. No practice & 2 sessions of racing.

Nick Drew
14-Sep-11, 01:23 PM
Didn't we do two and a half sessions on sat and one and a half on sun last year??

keates5632
14-Sep-11, 10:31 PM
Yes Nick we did!
However not sure whether that was what we actually planned or whether that was how things materialised with the successful way each session went (eg no red flags etc!)

chrisbarr
15-Sep-11, 09:39 AM
Yes Nick we did!
However not sure whether that was what we actually planned or whether that was how things materialised with the successful way each session went (eg no red flags etc!)

Definitely planned - last year we ran F2 and F1 together, slightly shorter practices, and had an extra Novice, F503, F3/F35 and F2/F1 race straight after the second session on Saturday - then Juniors and Open before the first Novice race on Sunday.

But we didn't have an F503/F3 Supercup last year (like the sound of that!!)

clarke5677
15-Sep-11, 09:37 PM
F503 and F3 combined, interesting..... that first corner onto to the pond with potentially 15no 503's and 8no F3's (working on the numbers at Claydon).... sounds like carnage....... I'm game!

Nick Drew
16-Sep-11, 12:55 PM
I guess the best course of action is to get it on the front row!

clarke5677
16-Sep-11, 02:02 PM
"I guess the best course of action is to get it on the front row!"

If I did manage to do so.... I would still find a way to be 6th on leaving the lake!!! :)

Nick Drew
16-Sep-11, 02:50 PM
Should we call you Darren 'Jenson' Clarke then?

clarke5677
16-Sep-11, 07:28 PM
I'm liking that... we are similar in many ways... apart from the looks, the wages, the Bugatti Veyron and the world championship!!!