PDA

View Full Version : Quality gazebo bulk buy possibility

Nick Drew
13-Sep-11, 01:39 PM
Hi guys,

I've been sharing Conrad's gazebo all season but unfortunately he's bringing two craft next year so I've been given the heave ho!

I am well impressed with it so am going to buy one for myself. I thought I would see if anybody else would be interested and then I could phone the company and see if we can get a bulk buy discount, as they do come in at 450.....

It's a Gala Tent Pro 50 which you can see on their website. www.galatent.co.uk

I'm going for the 4.5m x 3m, same as Conrad's.

Also, if you are coming to Jakes then come and have a look at it and see how good it is.

Either reply to this thread or PM if you are interested so I can get an idea of numbers.

I wil probably buy mine out of season, so December January time, as we might stand better chance of getting a deal.

Cheers all

Nick

Jon Pert
13-Sep-11, 02:06 PM
How about asking if they can offer the HCGB a discount code that we can publish in the members area of the board so our members can get a discount???

Nick Drew
13-Sep-11, 02:29 PM
Good idea mate, I'll see what response I get and then speak to them about that as a plan.

Nick

hovmart
13-Sep-11, 03:42 PM
pro 40 only 350 on e-bay Item number: 370451418929

Nick Drew
13-Sep-11, 04:16 PM
Pro 40 has smaller gauge legs (40mm) and plastic joints, whereas the 50 has aluminium joints so much better quality.

But, a fair bit cheaper of course!

I'm still going for the 50 though

Cheers

keates5632
13-Sep-11, 05:19 PM
See they do a good selection of colours too ;-)

rhodes5577
13-Sep-11, 08:10 PM
we got ours from a company in mansfield /north notts area. i could find the name from our accounts if anyone needs it.
our single one was about 300 and the double was about 450. both included the team logos printed on 3 sides

they lasted us about 3 seasons and were very easy to put up and take down.
i felt they were good value for the money.

broad5186
13-Sep-11, 09:32 PM
could we offer a free ad in our magazine for club discount ? send 'em a pic of the paddock with loads of gazebos

tony

Nick Drew
13-Sep-11, 10:40 PM
Hi Tony,

That was on my list of possible negotiation tactics!!

Nick

LittlePaul
14-Sep-11, 06:20 PM
Hi Nick

I'm getting one too, so in for a bulk deal. Definitely do it out of season - Con and I contacted them a few months ago and they wouldn't even entertain a discount on the gazebo - offering 10% off the extra sides.

Chat at Jakes. Cheers, Paul

oakley0296
16-Sep-11, 09:47 AM
Try this link http://www.countryseatsuk.co.uk/marquees.html

They are based in Waddesdon, which is 15 minutes from Claydon. There are a number of their gazebo's already in use within the club; commentary,Tony G, Les B and for the public gate money taking at Towcester and Claydon.

Ask for Ian and say that your hoverclub and mention my name, he is open for negotiation.

Barry