PDA

View Full Version : F3/503 Challenge Race

broad5186
26-Sep-11, 10:00 AM
i think the F3/503 challenge race was a great success - lap times difference between F3's and 503's was measured in 10ths of a second - i suggest we make it a regular slot in the programme - i reckon that'll be the race everyone drops thair spanners to go and watch

no overall formula dominated and a F3/503 split for the podium places and a good spread of F3/503's in the lower positions

bring it on !

Tony

daddy goose
26-Sep-11, 09:27 PM
I can totally agree with Tony, what a breath of fresh air, Both formulas around 50 HP, craft very similar in size and power makes great racing, let the HCGB bring these new ideas to hovercraft racing in the world today, call it F3 call it 503 why not change the category to formula 50hp, the whole exercise proves that cc alone is not a suitable measurement to categorise racing crafts, HP is a better way forward and simple to police, number of blades and length and what angle they are set at make it easy to work out the HP, letís face it, we do it in the opposite direction when using the calculators when choosing a fan set up, come on lads and ladies change is good, letís look at the whole thing.

hyde4683/01
29-Sep-11, 04:29 PM
the Europeans sort of have it FS oh and we have the double world champ in class.

dunc

The Dragon
3-Oct-11, 01:43 PM
the Europeans sort of have it FS oh and we have the double world champ in class.

dunc

Yes but will he be going for the triple next year..............:confused: