PDA

View Full Version : Ireland 2011

Philip
5-Oct-11, 06:08 PM
Finally got around to getting some pics up!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HoverIreland?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/UzHIaHTqx5w

daly5546
5-Oct-11, 07:45 PM
There are some really great shots.

Can we do it again next year?

Thanks for the pics.

Chris

Philip
5-Oct-11, 08:47 PM
There are some really great shots.

Can we do it again next year?

Thanks for the pics.

Chris

No...........we are going to do better:) Already checked out some new spots but we will most certainly try that circuit again(without the rock) and have asked Mary to stock up the fridge so that she can better cope with the after midnight phone calls:D
Cant take all the credit for the pics, some are from Dara, some from Mike and Chris.
One of my favorite pics from 2011 has to be Davids one from Lough Allen:

daly5546
6-Oct-11, 05:35 AM
No...........we are going to do better:) Already checked out some new spots but we will most certainly try that circuit again(without the rock) and have asked Mary to stock up the fridge so that she can better cope with the after midnight phone calls:D

Does that mean we will not use our favourite non-standard method of craft retrieval at the end as well?

The 'Weir of Little Respect' and the 'Wall of Death' were just two great highlights. Sevtec surfing in Atlantic water was another.

Mary's culinary expertise at 1.30am was a very welcome sight.

Is the 'Sevtec Ireland' workshop floor repair still good on the Mirage?

Chris

David Ryan
6-Oct-11, 07:36 PM
Chris.
"Sevtec surfing in Atlantic water was another."
The Scout is up for sale at the moment. So unless the new owner (whoever that might be) brings it along next year, that will have to go off the list.
But I can guarantee plenty of white pudding and Smithwicks.

Philip
7-Oct-11, 05:53 PM
"Does that mean we will not use our favourite non-standard method of craft retrieval at the end as well?"
This year was just a test run, next year we will have a longer rope and more food:). May still have to use our non standard methods of going down the slip and getting under the bridge.

"Sevtec surfing in Atlantic water was another."
Sevtec surfing is so last year, UH surfing is where its at for next season.

"I can guarantee plenty of white pudding and Smithwicks."
Dont forget the lemonade!!

"Is the 'Sevtec Ireland' workshop floor repair still good on the Mirage"
Yes its still good but its due a rebuild on the rear floor during the winter. I hope the roof stays on the shed, at least the Sevtec steering held together:).

David Ryan
10-Oct-11, 10:28 AM
Repeat after me: next year 1000k, next year 1000k, next year 1000k, next year 1000k, next year 1000k.

daly5546
10-Oct-11, 11:54 AM
Repeat after me: next year 1000k, next year 1000k, next year 1000k, next year 1000k, next year 1000k.

That's only Killorglin to Dublin x 3 .

It still leaves time for establishing the UH Service Centre of Ireland!!!

Or 12 x Gainsborough to Hull along the River Trent.

Chris

David Ryan
10-Oct-11, 01:23 PM
Hi Chris. You have got to see the new hover hq. Check out Carioca 656.

daly5546
10-Oct-11, 02:26 PM
And I thought you were downsizing!!!

It looks great.

Chris

Philip
11-Oct-11, 09:36 PM

What?? does that mean we have to be at the launch points before 3:30!!!!

David Ryan
12-Oct-11, 09:03 AM
'What?? does that mean we have to be at the launch points before 3:30!!!!'

Well, at least 3.20.

Philip
12-Oct-11, 07:01 PM
'What?? does that mean we have to be at the launch points before 3:30!!!!'

Well, at least 3.20.

Thats OK, I was worried about the start time, waiting for you to get that new camper around the Manorhamilton ring road :) As for the 1000km, the Vorspray must have come close.

BTW for anybody that missed the vids, there are a few on here http://www.youtube.com/user/HoverIreland