PDA

View Full Version : NEC flying show

Mr No Limits
26-Nov-11, 07:18 PM
Had a last minute offer (4pm on Friday) of a stand at the flying show at the NEC Birmingham, an offer I felt too good to decline.

Louise worked late to sort out some display boards.
I made a few phone calls but was unable to find someone to man the stand.
I wasn't available as I had other duties so I called in the help of Callum. He spent all today & I hope tomorrow as an abassador for the challenge to youth project talking to people explaing what the project was about.
Picture before the crowds arrived.

Brian G. Reynolds
26-Nov-11, 07:26 PM
Hi Con, long time no see!

I was round Kens house last night and he said he was going for a visit to that show.

So if he pops over, grab him!

B.

Keith Oakley
27-Nov-11, 09:10 AM
Well done Callum - following in a long tradition again. His great grandfather Ted used to man the London Boat Show stand.
Keith

daly5546
28-Nov-11, 06:05 AM
[QUOTE=Keith Oakley;75488]Well done Callum

Same again. Unfortunately I was otherwise occupied teaching so luckily Callum represented hovercraft.
Juniors are valuable ambassadors for the HCGB.

Thanks

Chris

Jon Pert
28-Nov-11, 01:46 PM
My Dad was up there on Saturday having a mooch about and mentioned he saw a craft there!

Well done Callum.

keates5632
30-Nov-11, 06:08 PM
Con,
Were you really busy, or just did you think it was more important to send a current British champion rather than one from years ago??? :D
Prickle

daly5546
30-Nov-11, 07:05 PM
Con,
Were you really busy, or just did you think it was more important to send a current British champion rather than one from years ago??? :D
Prickle

WELL NOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Mr No Limits
1-Dec-11, 07:01 AM
Con,
Were you really busy, or just did you think it was more important to send a current British champion rather than one from years ago??? :DWell we need new blood.

You give me too much credit - Think about something, you must be kidding.