PDA

View Full Version : WHF Regs

lewend4439
4-Jan-12, 10:55 PM
There is a set of new WHF regs available from the whf website:

http://www.hovercraft.org.uk/whf/download.php

These include construction regs, competition regs, appeals etc. Please have a read and make sure you note any changes.

Jamie

datkins
5-Jan-12, 06:52 AM
Jamie,

the racing regs do not have a file extention I assume its a pdf file but can't be sure

david

Hovertrekker
5-Jan-12, 03:24 PM
Jamie,

the racing regs do not have a file extention I assume its a pdf file but can't be sure

david

Yes it looks like they are all pdf files

datkins
5-Jan-12, 10:07 PM
all the rest do but the " Racing Hovercraft Competition Regulations" does not and is only 2kbytes long unless i'm being dense....

Hovertrekker
6-Jan-12, 01:19 PM
all the rest do but the " Racing Hovercraft Competition Regulations" does not and is only 2kbytes long unless i'm being dense....

Yep looks like a mistake. It's a file that's supposed to be called WHF001 2011_13.pdf 945KB size. It was sent around in an email from the WHF along with all the other files that were updated recently.

lewend4439
6-Jan-12, 02:12 PM
I'll get the link corrected.

Done. Link now works

Jamie

willa494
6-Jan-12, 07:03 PM
Can you please tell me where the regs are now for the endurance races? They used to be at the bottom of the regs, but I cannot find them on the new one?
Also speed trial regs need a review as they are now out of date with the current formulae, particularly as we are running both these events this year.

Thanks Lee

lewend4439
6-Jan-12, 07:20 PM
Well aware of both of those Lee. They are one of my next jobs.
If you have a copy of the old ones, there are no changes to the ER rules, but will be a separate document.

Jamie

clarke5677
6-Jan-12, 07:29 PM
Jamie, do you actually have a full time job or work? It appears you are employed full time to write/study/rewrite technical bumf... and tackle F3 issues with the WHF..... oh and race and repair hovercraft in the season, and be a husband and Father....

lewend4439
6-Jan-12, 08:34 PM
Yes Darren,
During the day I design military aircraft components......and write documents, and break stuff!!!!

datkins
6-Jan-12, 08:51 PM
sorted got it now