PDA

View Full Version : The big Lake - hover in 7th April

rhodes5577
14-Mar-12, 08:08 AM
Hi all,

you are invited to bring along your craft for any formula or cruiser on the 7th April for a short day of course testing.
the site is locked and the entrance away from where we will be operating - so you will need to be at location just 100m before the Main entrance to the water sports centre which is on the left hand side -at 10.00am prompt.

reply back on this thread if you plan to come please
i will pm my mobile to those who plan to attend.
bring your own drinks and food as we will be locked in!
regards
Keith

slapading
16-Mar-12, 09:28 AM
Hi Keith hopefully will be able to make it if can get craft back together

Cheers
Slap

rhodes5577
6-Apr-12, 03:49 PM
just to confirm to all including the PM's i got -

meet to get in at 10.00 hours.

ring me if running late to get in to site when you get there- pm me now for number if you are planning to come. i will check for pm's for the last time at 21.00 tonight

its 300m past slipway entrance to NWSC -100M before main building entrance and its opposite to the NWSC

Getting out - not a problem as i hold a key - you can leave anytime you want to.

it's not a formal HCGB event - but full PPE and life jackets to be worn at all times PLEASE

weather forecast is not great so i doubt this will be an "all dayer"

Greavsie
6-Apr-12, 08:30 PM
Hi

I will be coming along although will not have a craft. Just coming to collect some stuff from another member so will not be staying long as a fairly long drive and the weather forecast as you say is poor.

thanks

Makyla

rhodes5577
7-Apr-12, 07:30 PM
thanks to all who came to help with the site survey and testing.

course sorted - and the good news is despite the huge size its only 2.4m deep!

not expecting to lose any craft here then!!

ground was VERY wet - we will need a good spell of weather -or some big tractors!