PDA

View Full Version : Cullompton Hover-in

daly5546
19-Apr-12, 08:09 AM
This weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daly5546
19-Apr-12, 08:12 AM
Tell Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daly5546
19-Apr-12, 08:14 AM
You need to be there if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oakley
20-Apr-12, 05:55 PM
I'll pop down with the craft - but won't get there till midday cos I've only just got back from France.
Keith

JEddy
20-Apr-12, 09:27 PM
I'll pop down with the craft - but won't get there till midday cos I've only just got back from France.
Keith

Cheers Kieth, I'll make sure I tell Jim in the morning in case he hasn't read this, if the gates are locked just wonder down and find us (should be directional arrows)

Keith Oakley
21-Apr-12, 08:26 PM
Great day out. Between us we gave loads of teenagers a taste of driving a hovercraft and caught up with friends, all in glorious Devon sun (well nearly on the weather bit!)
Thanks to Jim and everyone else for setting it all up. Must do it again.
Keith

gaz
22-Apr-12, 07:38 AM
Must do it again.

... and more often

loopy
22-Apr-12, 08:22 AM
Really glad it went well. Sorry we couldn't make it though. We did manage to get our craft out yesterday afternoon, but the trailer wasn't ready until 3pm - so a bit late in the day for a trip to Devon....

waddel4958/A
22-Apr-12, 05:12 PM
A really big "thank you" to all those club members who took the time and trouble to attend the "Hovergo" day - it was a great success with over 100 members of the public from 2 to 65 years of age signing on and having great fun in cruisers and racers; a real feel good day for all concerned!
Same again next year anyone?