PDA

View Full Version : website front end

broad5186
16-May-12, 02:37 PM
i have to say the new home page of the website looks FAB - clean, fresh, uncluttered, great galleries top job all invloved i'm very impressed

tony

Jon Pert
16-May-12, 02:55 PM
And these forum pages will have a lick of paint and a new logo shortly when a small teething problem is overcome.

http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/thumbup2.gif

Al
16-May-12, 03:17 PM
The front page looks good.

I got a shock when I clicked on to the link and the new page popped up, I double checked I had clicked the correct favourites links.

keates5632
16-May-12, 04:11 PM
And i was just managing to find my way round the old one! Only Joking! :D
This is a massive improvement - well done to all involved!
Its immediately more inviting and involving than the last page!
Look forward to the next round of updates!!!
prickle

Jon Pert
16-May-12, 05:23 PM
They're happening right before your eyes!!

JEddy
16-May-12, 05:31 PM
They're happening right before your eyes!!

The new layout looks great,

just one quick note, on the galleries page my website is listed as "www.photobucket.com/JEHoverRacing" ... This has now changed to "www.photobucket.com/jameseddyphotography" ... sorry to be a pain

Thanks

James Eddy

Del Smart
16-May-12, 06:02 PM
Huge thanks and well done to everybody involved

Del Smart

pookie
16-May-12, 06:19 PM
Nice

Member Services
16-May-12, 07:44 PM
Thanks all. Hope it has the intended effect of making things esier to navigate. There will inevitably be teething problems, Carla is already working on a few, if you spot anymore, fire an email to memberservices@hovercraft.org and we'll get it sorted.....

carlathomas
16-May-12, 07:56 PM
It's sorted now James

The new layout looks great,

just one quick note, on the galleries page my website is listed as "www.photobucket.com/JEHoverRacing" ... This has now changed to "www.photobucket.com/jameseddyphotography" ... sorry to be a pain

Thanks

James Eddy

JEddy
16-May-12, 08:03 PM
It's sorted now James

Thanks Carla! doing a great job :)

Greavsie
16-May-12, 11:23 PM
Looking good!!:):):)

Phil Tattersall
17-May-12, 11:52 AM
The "Race Results and Events" link (http://www.hovercraft.org.uk/index.php?pageid=rresults) just sends me back to the home page. :-P

Jon Pert
17-May-12, 11:57 AM
Yep, thanks Phil. There is a bit of an issue with some broken links at the moment, rest assured we are looking into it.

Penny Lovell
17-May-12, 02:31 PM
Looks amazing :) well done everyone involved. Going to love keeping upto date now!

Hovertrekker
17-May-12, 06:03 PM
Woah - new website! I go away for a day and look what happens! Nice. Good job web master dudes. (and dudettes)