PDA

View Full Version : Canair plans built

nedla
26-May-12, 03:03 AM
Hi, I have purchased a set of Canair plans and before starting construction I was wondering if anybody had photos of construction, in use and any other comments. I am happy to put the hours into building a Canair but I can not find anybody who has built or flown one. Cheers, mark

Al
26-May-12, 06:15 AM
Good luck with your build. I look forward to following it's progress.

What model of canair are you building?

Please post up dates & pictures of your build progress, as it is good to follow and can sway / help others that have been considering whether or not to build a hovercraft to take the plunge into the world of hovercrafting.

There is a Yahoo group called the hover lovers forum, you may find some info about building the craft on there as there are a lot of members from the USA & Canada that use that forum.

Paul Fitz
29-May-12, 10:55 PM
Snip... I am happy to put the hours into building a Canair but I can not find anybody who has built or flown one. Cheers, mark

A Chap by the name of Don Underwood based in Norfolk/Suffolk Area built 2 Canair craft, one for his daughter with a 502 and the other with a 4 Cyl 4 stroke. I lost touch with Don some time ago, I don't know if he is still about. One of the cruising fraternity would know the answer ... Kip?