PDA

View Full Version : North West Highland Cruise

Al
29-Jun-12, 03:31 PM
I have decided to host another North West Highland cruise. As I don't have a hovercraft at the moment it wont be until 2013 which give you all plenty of time to organise a weeks annual leave http://hoverclub.org.uk/Smileys/akyhne/wink.gif .

The dates are to be confirmed and will be over the next couple of days, I don't foresee any problems with these dates.

The intended dates for the cruising week will be Saturday 17th August to Saturday 24th August 2013.

During this week you will get the opportunity to cruise in some of the most beautiful surroundings the UK has to offer.

The cruise will be open to anyone that has a suitable hovercraft capable of operating in tidal waters. The weather can change in this part of the world very quickly, so a well maintained reliable craft with basic safety equipment is a must for your own safety.

Anyone participating in this cruise will do so at their own risk

It is hoped that members from the HCGB and the Hovercraft Cruising club will take part.

There are numerous B&B's and holiday homes in the village, a small campsite & a hotel. The village of Lochcarron has several suitable launch sites which are free to use. I will post a list of B&B's etc in the near future for those that want to book ahead.

More details to follow shortly.

Al
29-Jun-12, 06:44 PM
Below is a picture from the 2010 North West Highland Cruise