PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks!

dewis5697
2-Aug-12, 04:21 PM
Sam and I would like to say a big THANKYOU to all for your help and support during our incident at Towcester, thanks for all the good wishes and help with Jaymilee who thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. A special thanks from me to those who took time to visit me in hospital. I'm now at home on strict bedrest, but managed to reach the laptop, THANKS.

Winst
2-Aug-12, 04:39 PM
Hope your doing well Stu,
Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Wayne

daly5546
2-Aug-12, 04:47 PM
Get better quickly Stuart.

from sunny Ireland

broad5186
2-Aug-12, 06:52 PM
get well soon Stu from the Broads

Trevor Eddy
2-Aug-12, 08:04 PM
Good to hear you're on the mend Stu. Take it easy & get well soon.

Trevor & James Eddy

datkins
2-Aug-12, 10:09 PM
good to hear your on the road to recovery,

david and family

Scuba Kev
3-Aug-12, 05:01 AM
Good to hear you are on the road to recovery Stu!

hover snapper
3-Aug-12, 07:33 AM
Get well soon! Good to hear your home.:D

Tony G
3-Aug-12, 03:35 PM
Glad to hear you are home all the best tony & sue

berniehoo
6-Aug-12, 08:15 PM
so glad ya ok mate!!! one minute we are having a laugh and mess about in the paddock " lets go to the beach beach!!" " lets go to the waves waves" then i watch your crash 2 mins later, it was hard to really believe that it was real,, made me slow down!! just a really unfortunate accident!! so pleased that ya ok and please, i hope your going to come back to race again!!
i still have your googles,, thanks for that, shall i keep them till i see you, or give them to anyone at the track?

and its,,,,, not waves waves!!! its get away! tell sam please!!!

get well soon!!!

dewis5697
7-Aug-12, 11:04 AM
so glad ya ok mate!!! one minute we are having a laugh and mess about in the paddock " lets go to the beach beach!!" " lets go to the waves waves" then i watch your crash 2 mins later, it was hard to really believe that it was real,, made me slow down!! just a really unfortunate accident!! so pleased that ya ok and please, i hope your going to come back to race again!!
i still have your googles,, thanks for that, shall i keep them till i see you, or give them to anyone at the track?

and its,,,,, not waves waves!!! its get away! tell sam please!!!

get well soon!!!

Thanks Bernie, hang on to the goggles they are my spares, I think I prefer Sam's words in the song, the're simpler. Thanks for helping sam with the Bongo, can't believe she drove it all the way home and backed it on the drive (haven't checked it for marks yet, still bedbound!)
Hope to be at Gang Warily just to watch, or light duties, and then maybe race at Claydon if I'm fit enough. See you soon!!!