PDA

View Full Version : help looking for insurance

Bryan
4-Sep-12, 04:52 PM
I,m looking for some club insurance as i want to cruise in a busy area and would like 3rd party liability insurance. I hope this is available to members as i,m in need for this weekend.

My craft has been registered with the club and has had an initial scrutinnering and has been built according to the HCGB regulations as it took part in the World champs. I also have a full license PLS2.

Winst
4-Sep-12, 05:03 PM
I,m looking for some club insurance as i want to cruise in a busy area and would like 3rd party liability insurance. I hope this is available to members as i,m in need for this weekend.

My craft has been registered with the club and has had an initial scrutinnering and has been built according to the HCGB regulations as it took part in the World champs. I also have a full license PLS2.

Try sending an email to memberservices@hovercraft.org.uk
Hope this helps

Green army

Keith Oakley
4-Sep-12, 05:50 PM
Yes I've got it and a very reasonable annual policy it is too. - available for UK only or UK + Europe.
Contact the insurance officer Kevin Foster (pm foster2958) for details.
Sould be able to sort it out by the weekend.
Keith

Bryan
4-Sep-12, 08:30 PM
Thank you guys. I have sent pm as instructed and look forward to getting my 25 quid out as the weather looks too good to miss this weekend.

speddi3060
4-Sep-12, 09:56 PM
Does that mean you are coming to play in Wales then ?

KipMac
5-Sep-12, 06:41 AM
Does that mean that you also are coming to play in Wales??

Kip

speddi3060
5-Sep-12, 12:54 PM
Yep ! :)

KipMac
5-Sep-12, 08:21 PM
Deeeeelighted.

Kip

Bryan
11-Sep-12, 06:25 PM
Been ....Back what a place just fantastic and the weather was great. It was a nice change to get sun burn and not wind burn.