PDA

View Full Version : Claydon 2012 Live

Keith Oakley
29-Sep-12, 09:32 AM
Greetings from a sunny Claydon House in Buckinghamshire where practise is currently underway. Live video coverage of todays racing will start at 1300 on www.hover-racing.org (http://www.hover-racing.org)

Keith Oakley

wcastendijk
29-Sep-12, 11:17 AM
ready here in Holland ! Not for the whole afternoon, but most of it !
Keep it dry, safe and have fun !!

Wouter

wcastendijk
29-Sep-12, 01:03 PM
Can you please speak up and/or put the volume a lot louder please?
Looking good the pictures.
W

broad5186
29-Sep-12, 01:32 PM
saying stream not found we've seen a few seconds of novices then nothing ??? will be there tomorrow

sweetm2369
29-Sep-12, 02:46 PM
Problem with 3 network stops upload of livestream we are storing the footage for replay latef!
Keith Oakley

Keith Oakley
29-Sep-12, 04:47 PM
Three have sorted network so we're back on air
Keith

Keith Oakley
29-Sep-12, 05:57 PM
Racing has now ended. I have probs with replay site so todays replays will not now be available until tomorrow. Racing starts at 1100 on sunday
Keith

Keith Oakley
30-Sep-12, 07:50 AM
Good morning from a cloudy windy Claydon on sunday morning. Todays coverage will start at 1100am
Sorry you lost much of yesterdays coverage. It was due to a network fault in Three's billing computer which stopped first our main 3G internet link then 30mins later our standby and wasn't fixed until the last junior race. Anyway the good news is all those races went into the can and are starting to appear on the replay site now - goto www.replay.raceresults.info (http://www.replay.raceresults.info)
See you at 1100
Keith

peach4730
30-Sep-12, 10:16 AM
nice work on the interviews!

peach4730
30-Sep-12, 10:22 AM
lap times and current points arent showing is this normal?

Keith Oakley
30-Sep-12, 10:27 AM
Glad you enjoyed the interviews no results until tomorrow I'm afraid
Keith

peach4730
30-Sep-12, 11:15 AM
who was involved in the last race incident?

wcastendijk
30-Sep-12, 12:53 PM
Keith, if you are talking the volume is ok, but comments are maybe half, sometimes better if he is excited !
Please give us some more volume?
W

Fishionado
30-Sep-12, 01:12 PM
SPectacular coverage as ever ladies and gentlemen I'm sitting here with a cold beer enjoying the coverage!

Thanks for a great show!

Russ Pullen

(PS Go Wayne!)

wcastendijk
30-Sep-12, 01:39 PM
Keith, if you are talking the volume is ok, but comments are maybe half, sometimes better if he is excited !
Please give us some more volume?
W

YESSSSSS, better now !
Thanks all of you again for the good show !

peach4730
30-Sep-12, 03:58 PM
cheers keith and the team see you at magnolls next year.

Keith Oakley
30-Sep-12, 04:00 PM
Racing has now ended - we're in a rush to pack up before it gets dark!
Replays and results will be up tomorrow.
Thanks to all the technical team who have made it possible
Good night
Keith
PS Broni is OK

datkins
30-Sep-12, 11:39 PM
Must stop watching replays a need sleep but brilliant work chaps, keep it up.

Keith Oakley
1-Oct-12, 05:35 PM
Full coverage of last weekends racing at Claydon is now available on the replay site www.replay.raceresults.info (http://www.replay.raceresults.info) where you will also find lapcharts, point tables and of course the all important final seasons points. (click on button '2012 points' top right)

If you want to see your Claydon interview - its at the start of sun1.

In response to popular demand I've also uploaded our coverage of the Worlds prizegiving ceremony.

That concludes our coverage of the 2012 season. We've provided live tv all afternoon on 24 days this summer and I reckon there's about 60 hours on the replay site - plenty to keep you amused this winter!

My sincere thanks to Team Sweetman, Graham Nutt, Barry Oakley, Jake Cooper, Anita Oakley and all the countless others that have helped through the year - thanks guys.

So thats all for now folks - the noise R&D season starts tomorrow.

Keith Oakley