PDA

View Full Version : Help in search of a hull

danielp
29-Sep-12, 07:46 PM
Hi there,

I'm trying to track down a hull to enable me to come back to racing after 14yrs of wishing I was, I'm open to any type, any formula and around the 500 mark, I'm in the south west so the closer the better. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated,

Regards

Daniel powell

turnbu3656
1-Oct-12, 02:21 PM
PM'd you
Dan

danielp
2-Oct-12, 08:04 PM
Hi all,

I'm now the proud owner of a new hull and hope to be joining the ranks next year in the new season, thank you to all that replied, just shows how the hcgb is such a great close net family,

Once again thank you and look forward to next year

Daniel

broad5186
5-Oct-12, 08:47 AM
good luck see you next year - what formula ??? tony

Rhi Black
5-Oct-12, 01:24 PM
YAAAAAAYYY Dan's coming back :)

danielp
6-Oct-12, 07:01 PM
I got. Bbv3 hull, but not sure what engines to put in, thinking of using a gsxr 600 thrust, no idea on the lift, so should be f2, and yes missy im coming back to stay for good, if I can build the craft !

JEddy
8-Oct-12, 12:32 PM
Where abouts in the south west are you?

danielp
8-Oct-12, 03:56 PM
I'm in Bridgwater, the more contacts I can make the better, It's a lot harder to organise building a craft then expected, Ewan was the brains of the operation when I use to race

Ewan Black
8-Oct-12, 04:40 PM
The Solo 210 is making a comeback as a lift engine, I'm fairly sure that's the combination Wayne Hill has in his craft

danielp
8-Oct-12, 05:36 PM
Hi Ewan

Hope all is well, what bike engines have been used for lift, has a rs125 been tried before ?