PDA

View Full Version : European Round 8th/9th June

daly5546
10-Jun-13, 09:09 AM
Having traveled with Ian, Steff and Leah, it was great to see so many of the club at Grez-Neuville.

Despite severe engine problems with Leah's craft it was a really great weekend and I can thoroughly recommend other club members attending European rounds. The overall atmosphere of friendship is almost tangible off the track but the competition is fierce on it.

I did not race but lent a hand mending hovercraft from England, Germany, Italy and Sweden and had a really great time.

Combining travel arrangements with other club members radically reduces the cost of a European weekend. Get planning for the next one.

Chris

SachaR
11-Jun-13, 08:01 AM
Great to have you there and the help! Hope you make it to Prudhomat which in my book is one of the best courses ever!!!

datkins
11-Jun-13, 02:52 PM
We are hoping to make it to Prudomat and Stockholm and will potentially have at least space in the van for one or two passengers, potentially space for a craft as well, if anyone is interested in coming along then let me know, pm me a number and we can talk, might make it easier to bear the cost!