PDA

View Full Version : Claydon Live this weekend

Keith Oakley
18-Jul-13, 08:32 AM
The weather forecast is fantastic, the race course is great, the party theme is 'anything with a P'; so I'm sure your all going to be there.

But for those of you who can't we'll have our usual live webcast on www.hover-racing.org (http://www.hover-racing.org) We've got some new kit to test so look out for new features. Coverage will start 1300 saturday and 1100 sunday.

For those onsite don't forget our 'Info' service of laptimes, points, grids etc direct to your smartphone, tablet, pc etc via wifi

The following weekend there should be coverage of the next round of the European Championship from Prudhomat, Dordogne France, technology permitting!

Keith

annetattersall
21-Jul-13, 10:28 AM
Hi
Did I just hear from the chit chat online at the moment that there is no live commentary today?
Anne Tattersall

Keith Oakley
21-Jul-13, 09:09 PM
Only for first few mins due to a fault. ok after
Keith

Keith Oakley
22-Jul-13, 08:13 AM
Claydon results will be posted either this evening or tomorrow when I get to France
Keith

SachaR
22-Jul-13, 10:24 AM
Hi Keith, will you be at Prudhomat with your crew?

Keith Oakley
23-Jul-13, 04:11 PM
Yes (and Sweden) but only limited crew so any volunteer camerapeople welcome - even if only very part time......
Keith

Keith Oakley
23-Jul-13, 04:17 PM
Laptimes and points from Claydon 2013 are now available on the replay site - http://raceresults.info/replay/ Points tables for the 2013 season so far are available at the top right hand side of the same page.

Video replays from Claydon will be available in a couple of weeks - when I can access more bandwidth!

Join us next weekend for Euro racing from Prudhomat in the Dordogne France. Weather in France so far is warm with just occasional short thunderstorms.

Keith

Keith Oakley
28-Jul-13, 07:50 AM
Sunday has dawned wet, but racing is scheduled to start at 1100 French time (1000BST). If we can dry out enough cameras we will bring you as much coverage as we can from then!
Keith