buy a kenlowe electric fan, they come in two varietys (sp) one is a vanilla perminantly on type, the other is a temp switched style.

they can be mounted very easily and can by mounting infront of the rad, set to push air through the rad, or behind, to pull air through, (or is that the other way.) failing that nip down the sc**ppy ang get an electric one from a car, you can attach it to the rad, by cable ties through the fins and mount holes (s thats all kenlowe do)