Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOV POD *** STOLEN ***

Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Re: HOV POD *** STOLEN ***

Did anyone ask for your contact details or address, and most importantly check with ebay if anyone has tried obtain or has requested your address.

Even if this is not the case a lesson for everyone to hide their contact details online, Ebay is becoming like a shopwindow for theives.

Goodluck.

It really is a must I think to fit a tracker or something simillar, then you have the satisfaction of catching the Scroats, this is more of te issue than the Hovercraft, it really is annoying to think someone has got one over me and taken my posessions... anyway, hopefully we will have it rear it's head soon? Regarding the e-Bay questions etc, the Hov Pod was listed on the Monday lunchtime and stolen in the early evening, nobody had asked questions regarding location, I think that this was a local operation, maybe even stolen to order?

Some people believe that it will surface in the "Cockling industry", Being based near Morecambe, this could be the case however there is currently a ban on cockling which means only the slightest chance of seeing people out on the sands until September.

Anyway, I hope to have some more positive news soon?

Andy

Hi there..

Dunno if you had any news with the HovPod?

I've seen a few 'suspicious' appearings of HovPods on eBay - and this is the latest:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOVERCRAFT-HOV...BOAT-OR-JETSKI _W0QQitemZ330004745445QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2916QQrdZ 1QQcmdZVie wItem

Buy it now for 1350 for a craft that's done 40 hours?!? No specific location in the UK - approved bidders only - Hmmmmmm...

It's easy to get pics of HovPods on the net - and one assumes you would have to go and collect the machine - so...

Just thought it might be worth investigating.

Chris Simpson

Has any one seen the other items this person is selling?

All 1 day.

Go to feed back section.

find a buyer feedback.

Normally you can click on the item number and see what that person brought.

Strange nothing this person has bought or sold can be accessed.

Also no bids on any thing he's selling to be seen.

??????

There's nothing unusual about the sellers feedback. Items can only be seen for 3 months from the auction end.

Very suspicious for other reasons tho. I seem to remember reading that description on another auction recently, and it says "New craft arrives early 2006" when it's already July.

As for the other items for sale, why are they all priced at 1350? A Suzuki GSX1300 for 1350 !! - you can pay nearly double that for the engine alone.

This might be a hijacked account being used to 'sell' non-existent items.

I have just received a e-mail from the guy selling these 3 items all priced at 1350 as I had asked him if he had made a mistake with his buy now price just to see what response I would get well tonight I got the following :-

Hello,

I have received your email regarding HOVERCRAFT (HOVPOD52) NOT BOAT OR JETSKI.

I will let it go for GBP 1,350.00 .The price includes shipping and insurance to your address. For the moment I am in Sweden.

I will ship it via TNT and it will take almost a week depending of your location. I want to close it through an safe service recomanded by eBay who will hold the payment until you will receive, inspect and agree with the merchandise.

So email me asap and tell me if we can get the ball rolling and close the deal.

Email me asap.

His e-mail address is stumor78@yahoo.com

His Name is Stuart Morris

If you need more I have the properties of the email.

Just a scam, it'ns not a hov pod for sale. in fact, there's NOTHING there for sale, could read hov pod, jumbo jet or egg wisk. You send them the money, they nick it.

Its always the same old poor english, if they ever master that they may be dangerous.

Put his email thorugh google:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.js...D=1000017303&a mp;start=40

A bit of a regular, diversifying though.

Keith