<font face="Arial">Rare opportunity to acquire an Osprey 5 Hovercraft in excellent refurbished condition.

My Osprey 5 MKII hovercraft will soon become available for sale. Expected completion and full run tests are to be done by end of January 2007, craft expected to be available early February 2007

This craft will be fitted with an Osprey designed and built windscreen unit to provide a higher level of protection to the pilot. Fitted with wiper and sceenwash system, new waterproof switches and fuses, VHF, GPS, spot lights, flood lights etc

Contact info for sale is:

Mobile 07811 431 462

Land line 02380 601 852

Email robin.s.little“at”orange.net swop the “at” for @ usual routine!

Much time, effort, pride and financial expense has gone into the preparation of this craft

Also included in the sale is a twin axel, braked trailer as designed for the craft

Some photos are available now, additional will be available over the next week or so, once final top coat applied and craft is completed.

If you have Broadband this will not take too long to download, otherwise I will only send a few at a time, or I can post a CD/DVD off to you

Craft currently lying in Hampshire, viewing by appointment ONLY

PLEASE, SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Craft has had a full marine grade polymer re-spray, rubbed down & primed etc.

New electronics, rewire etc.

Too much work etc to list here.

I will email full specification to interested parties

Many thanks for looking, craft will probably be sold on eBay unless sold prior to listing

Robin[/COLOR]