Thread: Eagle 503 sport - Rotax 503 rev guide thingy!!! Tacho with big lighting circuit

Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Eagle 503 sport - Rotax 503 rev guide thingy!!! Tacho with big lighting circuit

Hi all long time posting on here - right rotax 503 has the small tiny tacho thing to sort out peak revs - adjustable splitter plate being put in as we speak - revs near to peak - one more trip to beach to finally double check - want a lighting system say from green to amber to red??? to fit onto prominent position on dash to be able to see - ie one that is visable at speed quick glance etc - so that splitter plate may be altered to give more forward motion when not all 1/3 skirt pressure needed - Any ideas - my mate danny has sourced me this job of trying to find something suitable and that will do the job - oh and cheap has got to come into it somewhere???

Regards John

Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Re: Eagle 503 sport - Rotax 503 rev guide thingy!!! Tacho with big lighting circuit

i wouldnt worry, you soon get the feel of where the splitter is, if you adjusting it all the time with a lever or something like that!