Thread: Montage all your best photos!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Montage all your best photos!

Forgive the shameless plug for my new business, but check this for a gift idea or just for the wall at home or in the office:

http://www.montage-it.co.uk/cars-boa...s-montage.html

Here you'll find a hover-montage using photos of my craft on the driveway and out and about. The framed result hangs in my office and looks really cool!

Every home should have one - I'll even throw in a 10% discount for Hover Club Members.

Full details on how to order are on the website, so start looking through those old albums and PC folders for your best shots!

[img]index.php?t=getfile&id=675&private=0[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Montage all your best photos!

Hi Tony,

do you have a shop, I would like to have a look at some samples if possible?

thanks

Sandra

ps I am in Maidstone, Kent.

Well he has a free shop window hosted by the HCGB and can be contacted at the following :-

Montage-it! PO Box 237, Crowborough, East Sussex TN6 9BH United Kingdom

enquiries@montage-it.co.uk

+44 (0)1892 662044 (Office hours 10.00 - 18.00 GMT weekdays)

I just cant understand why other companies like BBV / Conair etc pay to advertise on this site when you have this free advertising going on all the while maybe its just cynical old me.

Hi Sandra

Please ignore Flyboy999 - I pay mey subs like everyone else and this post is in the FREE classified section. I am also offering a discount to HCGB, so I would hardly call it a free shop window. Cynical, yes. Ignorant, yes also.

Anyhow to answer your question! Yes we have many samples to look at - just call and I'll tell you where we're located. Thanks for your interest.

Kind regards

Tony

I'm entitled to my opinion and if you dont like it tuff I bet you give lessons on how to be a freeloader I understood the classified section is for selling items not for free business advertising.

For what it's worth, the decision to place this in classifieds was mine. If you have a problem, then address it to me

As for "if you don't like it then tuff", This board is checked and moderated twice most days, provocative comments like yours may result in temporary or permanent bans and a number of people are currently on warning.

This ad is for a service offered to members of the club in the same way that Pauls videos are mentioned on the board- there's no hard sell, just an ad pointing out the fact that the service is available and offering a discount to club members. Sandra has expressed an interest in what he does- your comments were completely unnecessary.

Tony Hales of Peterborough.

in the past you have knocked our members for not giving you cruising support - with contributions like yours even if I had cruising advice to give - I wouldn't bother.

You are just out to incite bad feeling each time which is sad and if you were fortunate to recieve a ban, I would certainly support it.

Please keep your un-informed opinion to yourself with regards to anything that I post.

No offence taken Flyboy999 - you clearly have have an opinion and you're entitled to it.

Thankfully though most other HCGB members seem willing, able and happy to support the sport and each other's interests. You call it freeloading - I call it team spirit, and in my experience that is the way most successful clubs and organisations operate.