Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The End of Massive Model Hovercraft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default The End of Massive Model Hovercraft

Default Re: The End of Massive Model Hovercraft

Thats a shame i was looking forward to the on going build. You should have kept it in your pocket like my mother taught me !!!!!!!

yes but you dont lisen to her

Hang on a minute... have I missed something?

I thought APDevelopments was a friend of the builder of the model... not the builder. Wasn't muppets the builder?

I quote from a previous post by APDevelopments...

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
    Fortunately i am a good friend of Muppet's and all I can say is that he is just sitting on the fence watching the road rage below.

I do know that he wont be posting any messages here any more so you don't have to worry about that. The damage has been done on that front.

On a brighter note:

As I am a friend he has aloud me to post the progress on here for those who are really interested.
    </td></tr></table>

It isn't surprising that people get cheesed off with the forum when people carry on like that... and we are told to be kind to newcomers... I think newcomers should have more respect of existing members and not just bowl in and stir up trouble.

I was one of the ones to stick up for the model but if APDevelopments and muppets are the same person then I for one am glad to see the back of it and as banning people from the forum is flavour of the month I suggest that APDevelopments/Muppets be banned for trying to conn the membership that they were different people. That has to be abuse of the rules and if it isn't it should be.

No Truckersnuts changed his name to All of you Muppets to insult everyone on the board ,then modelhovercraft appeared and then changed his name to APDevelopments .

The man lives in his own F1world its not the first time he has been on the board and it will not be the last.

He always changes his user names and they are all a bit MAD

Have you any idea who he is then?????

it looks like he makes good fire wood

Is this really the case? He has done this before?

I would like the people that run this forum to note this... one of the reasons I joined HCGB was to discuss hovercraft issues on the forum but if this is how the forum is going to be run then I have to say that it is YOU that is preventing progress and development of the club because it will mean that I will not rejoin next year.

CRIKEY! The forum HAS to be run with integrity... to new members and to existing ones and if this kind of thing is allowed to take place with the knowledge of the management then it looses its integrity and I want no part of it... as I suspect others have already determined and decided.

Please clean up your act and bring some integrity back to this forum... please

So it would appear that you are only interested in discussing hovercraft with others who meet your own strict standards?

I find it quite amazing that a small group of BB members seem to take pride in bashing those with ideas that they do not understand.

Not long ago two scientists claimed to have created 'Cold Fusion'. "Unlikely" we all cried, but still a few other scientists took the time and trouble to repeat the experiment (often several times over) until they were satisfied that it was not true.

Perhaps the 'small group' should take a leaf out of their book and either give positive re-enforcement to new ideas, explain why it will not work, or KEEP QUIET.

As for changing names after being abused on the forum. I'm glad it happens if the changeling continues to make a contribution. I have even considered it myself after receiving abuse on the forum and threatening emails to my private address. Trouble is, too many people know me because I take the trouble to go to meetings unlike many of the 'small group'.

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
    ......it will mean that I will not rejoin next year.
    </td></tr></table>

Sorry to see you go. Goodbye.