Thread: Hoverclub locations for Sat Nav's

Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Hoverclub locations for Sat Nav's

Hi all,

Being the nerd I am I have had a play on a website that let you create Points of Interest for the major makes of Sat Nav units.

I have listed all the Inland Race Sites for starters. I can add other locations at any time such as European/World race sites, branch meeting locations, cruise event sites, hoverins or any other site that might be useful to know.

If you follow the link below...

Hovercraft Race Sites

...it shows the current sites I have added. You can register and download the POIs yourself. If you do register then please do not change any of them, this is not helpful! Also if you do register then you can add POIs for everyone else to use, this is helpful! If you add a POI then post here to let everyone else know.

If you do not want to register or get a bit confused about how to download them then please feel free to PM me and I can email you the files you will need. The POIs can be downloaded onto the following units:

Garmin

Tom Tom

Navman

Magellan

I hope this will be of some use to people already in the club and hopefully useful to people thinking about joining the world of hovering.

Any comments or requests for addresses to be added please post here and hopefully a Mod could make this thread stickey as I feel it can be a useful tool for the club, please Ewan

Default Re: Hoverclub locations for Sat Nav's

cheers,

something i have been after for some time

saves the obligatory turns in the road at 2 in the morning when i overshoot the venue

Mart

Default Re: Hoverclub locations for Sat Nav's

I will be adding the Worlds site at the weekend (and any others that may be useful, suggestions appreciated. I can add the branch locations if you like). If anyone is having problems using the site I linked to (it is a bit fiddly) I can attach the files for Garmin, Tom Tom and Navman units to this thread if you like.

Let me know.